Dees vs. Rangers, Sunday 20th March at midday

1 hour ago, AB1872 said:

Rangers have by a considerable distance the most loyal support in the country. That’s not even up for debate. 

The Rangers have more fans than 40 of the 42 SPFL clubs added together, and yet you let your club die. Some loyalty that. 

1 hour ago, AB1872 said:

Why would I walk away? I Follow Followed all through the banter years. From Elgin to Stranraer from Peterhead to Berwick Upon Tweed.

Rangers have by a considerable distance the most loyal support in the country. That’s not even up for debate. 

But you did walk away, all of you. You stood at the sidelines and watched your club go under.

When the club needed that loyalty and for you to put your hands in your pockets and help keep them afloat you done f**k all and walked away…..to a man.

You redefine the term loyal

2 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Why would I walk away? I Follow Followed all through the banter years. From Elgin to Stranraer from Peterhead to Berwick Upon Tweed.

Rangers have by a considerable distance the most loyalist support in the country. That’s not even up for debate. 

FTFY.

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough for you, so I'll try one final time.

If officials had applied rules consistently with regard to insolvency, your original club would have been treated identically to Third Lanark, Airdrieonians and Gretna when it died the death of liquidation in 2012. Note that all three of those incorporated football clubs were also companies/businesses that were constituted precisely the same way that Rangers were. The only difference between the deaths of those clubs and that of Rangers was that they had no financial impact on future broadcasting and other commercial contracts, where Rangers did. To use your own phrase, that's not even up for debate.

Our football authorities concocted a 'separate club and company' fallacy, having calculated that few, if any, Rangers fans would follow follow a brand new club starting off with no titles or trophies. You might recall Charles Green having to inventively drum up business in the early life of his fledgling club.

While it would've been wonderful to witness the hordes abandoning the tribute act, the five-way agreement was drafted in such a way as to pretend Rangers Football Club had simply been bought out of administration, sufficiently that the deluded could carry on being even more deluded. Except that being bought out of administration would have cost many tens of million of pounds.

That's where you come in. Blinkered, deluded and entitled people such as you wouldn't follow follow a club playing out of Ibrox if you lived in the real world the rest of us inhabit, because you couldn't hack supporting a club that in reality has won less top league titles than Dumbarton. 

Edited by Squonk

8 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

But you did walk away, all of you. You stood at the sidelines and watched your club go under.

When the club needed that loyalty and for you to put your hands in your pockets and help keep them afloat you done f**k all and walked away…..to a man.

You redefine the term loyal

Ffs during the banter years your most loyal attendee were the huge banners to hide the empty seats in the areas of your stadium closed!

While we sold out week in week out in the lower leagues

I along with several thousand other fans put our hand in our pockets and saved our club after severe financial mismanagement, what did you do?

Rangers are just a front for frothing bigots to spout their pish without repercussions, most couldn't give a f**k about the club.

1 hour ago, AB1872 said:

Ffs during the banter years your most loyal attendee were the huge banners to hide the empty seats in the areas of your stadium closed!

It’s a nice attempt to deflect away from the point however you didn’t sell out week in and week out an example being your 1st year in the Championship where your average attendance was 32k.

Attendances dropped across the board a point which can’t be argued however but this sell out pish you are peddling is just another Sevco myth to go alongside “The worlds most successful club”, “55” and “Everyone, Anyone”

1 hour ago, AB1872 said:

What's it like watching a team in the 4th tier of Scottish football? Never experienced it myself.

1 hour ago, stressball said:

It’s very much the tone and way he used ”Them.” It’s glaringly obvious.

I’ll leave you to it though, he’s gotten himself into another mess and is flinging shite at the moon.

‘The Tone’ 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, AJF said:

Rangers win? ✅

Thread descends into Sevco frothing at the mouth? ✅

The scariest part is I actually think some of them are being serious

SEVCOOOOOOOO!!!11!!!!

23 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

What a binfire, does this happen on diddy teams match threads? 

Probably not but surely you know..

Its all about the Rangers 😂

1 hour ago, stressball said:

It’s very much the tone and way he used ”Them.” It’s glaringly obvious.

I’ll leave you to it though, he’s gotten himself into another mess and is flinging shite at the moon.

I'm just curious as to why you would think using the term 'Them' would refer to anything other than Celtic fans?

I hear it being said all the time, stuff like "we've got Them at Ibrox in a fortnight". I'd hazard a guess it's also a term used by Celtic fans referring to Rangers fans.