Dees vs. Rangers, Sunday 20th March at midday

7 minutes added time? Yeah, in fact i’d be all for disrupting games if it meant more chances to win the game (if I didn’t support Dundee). Load of shite, anyone who thinks that’s acceptable then they’re deluding themselves.

How do you think added time works?

Do feel a bit cheated after that with the penalty award, the corner being given when it should have been a goal kick for their equaliser and the potential leg breaker challenge only getting a yellow. I felt Bassey also ran the ball out of play before their winner as well.

All that counts for nothing though because we lost all sense of shape when McGowan went off and then when Rudden went off, we had no-one to hold the ball up as McGhee decided to go for his favoured ultra defensive 11 behind the ball at all times for the final 35 minutes. As soon as Rangers upped the tempo, we fell to shit and Rangers got the win their pressure I suppose ultimately deserved.

Absolutely did not except Christie fucking Elliott to turn Bassey into his little bitch that game. Dominated him aerially and got some amount of joy out of him.

Elliott's best game in a Dundee shirt. Possibly his only good one.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I've snipped this just in case.

I'll be honest, I got a massive dose of regret and doom the moment I posted it but f**k it, I've been resigned to our relegation for months anyway.

Just seen the penalty award. I would have no problem with that award if every time there is a jersey pull, no matter how slight like today’s, either a penalty or a free kick for the defending team was given. But it’s not. Also, because Madden gave the penalty for a jersey pull, why was the Dundee player not sent off? No attempt to play the ball.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Also, because Madden gave the penalty for a jersey pull, why was the Dundee player not sent off? No attempt to play the ball.

Because referees are biased against Rangers and desperate to stop them winning the league, obviously.