Dees vs. Rangers, Sunday 20th March at midday

Why are folk so absolutely fucking raging about a daft protest that has absolutely zero impact on their own lives? Are you just conditioned to be against anyone taking any sort of active stance for something they believe in?
For me it's more the fact if it was anyone else other than Celtic or Rangers then the clubs would be getting punished by the SFA.

Just now, Empty It said:
5 minutes ago, craigkillie said:
Why are folk so absolutely fucking raging about a daft protest that has absolutely zero impact on their own lives? Are you just conditioned to be against anyone taking any sort of active stance for something they believe in?

For me it's more the fact if it was anyone else other than Celtic or Rangers then the clubs would be getting punished by the SFA.

No they wouldn't. There is no strict liability in Scottish football and there is no set of rules under which a club could be punished for something like this.

The pitch stuff from Hateley and co reminds me of when team after team were cock-a-hoop at the quality of the pristine pitch when St Mirren's new stadium opened in the middle of the winter weather.

Then Celtic got knocked out of the Scottish Cup on it and the pitch genuinely received a post match 'Trial by Sportscene' feature for being "too firey", or some shite.😀

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
8 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

If any other set of fans in Scotland had the stones to stand up to their boards a bit more, then we’d find out that that’s not the case. There’s no strict liability in Scotland. Hibs weren’t even held accountable for the Hampden pitch invasion ffs. :lol:

1 minute ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

The pitch stuff from Hateley and co reminds me of when team after team were cock-a-hoop at the quality of the pristine pitch when St Mirren's new stadium opened in the middle of the winter weather.

Then Celtic got knocked out of the Scottish Cup on it and the pitch genuinely received a post match 'Trial by Sportscene' feature for being "too firey", or some shite.😀

Indeed, wee Professor Yaffle (Pat Nevin) uttering the absolute pish "the pitch has played a part because Nakamura just DOESN'T do that!"

12 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Everything Rangers or Celtic do is evil and needs to be posted about relentlessly with swears to show how angry you are.