Saints v Motherwell, Saturday 19th March

On 15/03/2022 at 22:01, well fan for life said:

I'm away on a stag do this weekend so there is, fortunately, absolutely no chance I will watch any of whatever guff GA plucks out his galaxy sized brain. 

Delighted to say I still have not seen a second of this game so as far as I'm concerned it did not happen.

Glover, I believe. 
Could be total rubbish but seen quite a few folk saying it in various places

When I was driving out the carpark the police were trying to move them on but their ultras we’re definitely looking for trouble.

Suspect they maybe need to be pulled aside by social media superstar Alan Burrows and told to reign it in a wee bit similar to how the FCU got banned for behaviour in the past.

12 minutes ago, mizfit said:

When I was driving out the carpark the police were trying to move them on but their ultras we’re definitely looking for trouble.

Suspect they maybe need to be pulled aside by social media superstar Alan Burrows and told to reign it in a wee bit similar to how the FCU got banned for behaviour in the past.

Aye, I ended up being stood in the middle of it. Had come all the way round to East Stand giving it the verbals, police did really well to keep a lid on things - think there were only 3/4 officers. 

Seeing elsewhere they’d stolen a one of the FCU silk scarves from a younger fan. Quite the day they had 

Did that Old guy get his blazer sold? Had I cash on me I'd have bought it out of pity tbh

Almost crashed the car staring at that. What in the f**k was all that about? [emoji23]

Do East Coasters come on crying about the opposition fans after every victory or just against us?

Stealing footballs and smashing up carveries does do that to be honest. Very highly placed on the FLOV this week.

15 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Do East Coasters come on crying about the opposition fans after every victory or just against us?

Perth is near enough 30 miles from the east coast m9. If your fans weren't fannies trying to wreck glorified restaurants instead of actual pubs full of men then I doubt many folk would actually comment other than " I see those wee well fannies got smashed in ______ again".

21 hours ago, well fan for life said:

Delighted to say I still have not seen a second of this game so as far as I'm concerned it did not happen.

Treat yourself to watching Callum Hendry's 89th minute winner.

At first you'll be unhappy at the thought of seeing your team defeated, but then you'll find yourself in awe at the sheer individual brilliance of it.  Similar to the German general here..

6 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Treat yourself to watching Callum Hendry's 89th minute winner.

At first you'll be unhappy at the thought of seeing your team defeated, but then you'll find yourself in awe at the sheer individual brilliance of it.  Similar to the German general here..

Was that not footage of the new Dundee 'ultras'?

On 20/03/2022 at 06:51, Radford said:

I suppose the big question is, should Motherwell have appointed Tommy Wright? 

On 20/03/2022 at 09:54, Fife Saint said:
On 20/03/2022 at 06:51, Radford said:
I suppose the big question is, should Motherwell have appointed Tommy Wright? 

Its fairly obvious he would have them far more organised and efficient.

aye but what division would that be in?