Sheepshaggers v Spoonburners - Sat 19th

12 minutes ago, StinkyGarth said:

My, you're a clever one.  Looked through my history to find a quote and try to beat it using hindsight.  A strange one to pick because I stand by that comment - Scott Brown could STILL do a job for any squad in Scotland.  Every team in Scotland is currently playing at least one midfielder who is less capable than Brown.  Because Brown doesn't perform at the level he did 5+ years ago doesn't mean that he's fallen to Joe Newell or Jake Doyle-Hayes standard (had to Google Hibs players).  I think most Aberdeen fans whose opinion I have heard recognise the issue with Brown at Pittodrie was he that was asked to play 90 minutes every nearly match.  If he had been used sparingly as would suit most players his age, then I am sure the return would have been better.  Moot point, he has retired.

That aside, I doubt you will have any luck using hindsight to defend that hopeless creature that is the Hibernian "manager".  Relegation battle for Hibs next season if they keep that charlatan in place - and I think you know that well.

"Not bothered one bit, no sirree" type of post