Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian - Scottish Cup SF

Lyle Lanley

5 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Struggling to think of an incident that would have put Hearts down to 10. What did I miss?

A clear yellow card not given on the boy that then got one for hacking Henderson down?

A push off the ball for a player already booked that the ref gave us a foul for?

26 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

We sold out our initial allocation from the SFA. We had to ask for more tickets. Unlike Hibs season ticket holders, we were only entitled to 1 ticket each in the initial phase. That meant family groups for season ticket holders was impossible without having to attempt to re-sell purchased tickets, and/or taking taking tickets in far less desirable areas.   

Excellent explanation.

In summary you "sold out your entire allocation"...........except for the ones that you didnt - in fact - sell. 

😆

You should have just accepted that I was right in the first place, but I will accept your apology.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Excellent explanation.

In summary you "sold out your entire allocation"...........except for the ones that you didnt - in fact - sell. 

😆

You should have just accepted that I was right in the first place, but I will accept your apology.

Hearts sold 22,000, Hibs sold 15,000. What on earth are you trying to gloat about?

A clear yellow card not given on the boy that then got one for hacking Henderson down?
A push off the ball for a player already booked that the ref gave us a foul for?

Funnily enough, I doubt that if Cochrane was already on a booking he would have committed the world's most cynical foul to get another one.

Forgot Moore had been booked before the shove but it was in about the 97th minute, I doubt it was match defining.

9 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Funnily enough, I doubt that if Cochrane was already on a booking he would have committed the world's most cynical foul to get another one.

Forgot Moore had been booked before the shove but it was in about the 97th minute, I doubt it was match defining.

So it was okay to wipe our player out because the ref didn't correctly book him for his similar swipe in the first half?

It wasn't match defining no, but neither was a second sending off. 

So it was okay to wipe our player out because the ref didn't correctly book him for his similar swipe in the first half?

I'm not sure why you think I've suggested it was OK. It wasn't OK, which is why he was correctly booked. However, it's a big stretch to say that means he should have been sent off, because it's very unlikely he'd have committed the second foul if he was on a yellow.

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

6 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I'm not sure why you think I've suggested it was OK. It wasn't OK, which is why he was correctly booked. However, it's a big stretch to say that means he should have been sent off, because it's very unlikely he'd have committed the second foul if he was on a yellow.

He maybe thinks all players are half wits like Newell.

4 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

I'm sure I just sat in a crowd of around 15,000 Hibees despite us being utter shite.

Come back when you can sell out a Semi final in our own City and give it the big team chat. 

maxresdefault.jpg

A nearly 70k stadium? I’d love to see a derby there, what do you think the ratio would be, mate? 😄

Edited by Kyle Reese

The wee weirdo cheat telling us he told his team to play on the edge, in other words hack and cheat.

Tactics expected of a non league team, shows they know how shit they are and how desperate they were. No doubt they will be proud and showing off about it somehow.

yep just watched it back and it just confirmed my initial thoughts. Hibernian should be ashamed of that today. Hammer throwers facilitated by an incompetent ref.. lucky to finish with 10 a should have finished with 8

I read how hibs were good, we weren’t at our best but we still created and missed the best chances.. we were flagged offside twice when clean through and were definitely not offside.. and the the one where sims was clean through and that hammer thrower Porteous pushed him and fell to the ground. 

Total joke 

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Hibs fans on here having a crowd w**k when there was 3x as many hearts fans emoji23.png

Not sure what I expected when I opened this thread but it wasn't Hibs fans posting grainy images of a sliver of empty seats that never went on sale. Dear lord, what a sad little life.

My dads not well and will be going in for an operation in the summer

So he wasn’t there because he can’t stand for a whole game

He doesn’t know yet that by leaving an empty seat he’s disgraced the club in front of some weird internet hibs fans

I can’t bring myself to share the awful truth