Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian - Scottish Cup SF

Lyle Lanley

27 minutes ago, DC92 said:

"With all due respect, there's nothing Hearts should be celebrating because their second half performance was nothing short of really embarrassing"

Screenshot_20220417-101951.png

https://twitter.com/holliganstephen/status/1515495142467280901?s=24&t=SYnrFLxGE59ggdAx2HcHiw

How very dare us for celebrating.

Honestly I don't think we played well at all, but it's a good measure of where are are that we can lose important players and still win in spite of not playing up to par. Hibs really didn't have any teeth their attack fortunately helped also. I thought it was utterly baffling they kept a back 5 for ten minutes when they went down to 10 men.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

A wee shame.

Probably the most inexcusably daft thing I've seen from a Hearts player since that Jordan McGhee handball at Pittodrie.

We really need at least a couple of Halkett, Smith and Souttar back for the final if we're going to have a chance.

3 hours ago, DaveMackay56 said:

Clearly your understanding of physical play is up their with your understanding. Leg breaking challenges is not being physical. 

Hibs absolutely played on the edge and honestly were lucky to finish with 10 men. However your pearl clutching, holier than thou attitude about it is a bit much. Have watched Hibs for 40 years and have seen Hearts win a derby or ten with much worse play. 

20 minutes ago, HK Hibee said:

Hibs absolutely played on the edge and honestly were lucky to finish with 10 men. However your pearl clutching, holier than thou attitude about it is a bit much. Have watched Hibs for 40 years and have seen Hearts win a derby or ten with much worse play. 

When was that.? Yesterday Hibernian were a disgrace to the game. Maloneys on tactic was clearly to go out and injure opposition players. 

with a semi competent ref it would have never have been allowed to happen.

I don’t mind physical.  That was well beyond anything I’ve seen

Edited by DaveMackay56

2 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

https://twitter.com/holliganstephen/status/1515495142467280901?s=24&t=SYnrFLxGE59ggdAx2HcHiw

How very dare us for celebrating.

Honestly I don't think we played well at all, but it's a good measure of where are are that we can lose important players and still win in spite of not playing up to par. Hibs really didn't have any teeth their attack fortunately helped also. I thought it was utterly baffling they kept a back 5 for ten minutes when they went down to 10 men.

Hibs TV commentators are morons. 

2 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Standard John Beaton, not particularly surprising from the masonic c**t.

Hibs should've seen three reds. Moore should've gone for us. Hibs, from the fans to the team just didn't do enough. Again.

Que pena, hombre.

4 hours ago, DC92 said:

"With all due respect, there's nothing Hearts should be celebrating because their second half performance was nothing short of really embarrassing"

Screenshot_20220417-101951.png

Aye mate , it’s ridiculous celebrating when your team win and make it to the cup final.

Dry your salty tears you absolute fud 

Ahhhhh dear, that was a sore one.

Started horrendously and ultimately it cost us, felt we were the better team after but ultimately didn’t create enough.

Like others have said, Joe Newell is an absolute disgrace, felt like a goal was coming until his absolute stupidity and he was lucky to stay on the park as long as he did, 2 unnecessary tackles aswell.

Ewan Henderson and Lewis Stevenson stand outs for me, was very impressed with them both.

The big mystery though was how Jake Doyle-Hayes lasted the 90 minutes, an utterly dreadful footballer, truly.

As I’ve said many times, still willing to give Maloney the summer to try and sort it out.

Missed Hibs’ goal because we were on our way back to the pub and about 20 seconds from the gates and had to run back in upon hearing the cheer 😂.

The benefit of supporting Hibs is you don’t let the football ruin a good day out, feeling rotten today.

4 hours ago, bennett said:

A wee shame.

If Porteous did this to someone else a Rangers fan would phone the police.

Edited by Les Cabbage

3 hours ago, HK Hibee said:

Have watched Hibs for 40 years and have seen Hearts win a derby or ten with much worse play. 

I've been watching Edinburgh derbies just as long, and I really don't think you have.

There have certainly been a couple of dangerously aggressive moments in isolation over the years, but I'd love to see the list of ten derbies you've seen where Hearts were 'much worse' in deliberately trying to injure opponents than Hibs yesterday (starting early in with Newell raking his studs down the back of McKay's achilles).

6 hours ago, DaveMackay56 said:

Yesterday Hibernian were a disgrace to the game. Maloneys on tactic was clearly to go out and injure opposition players. 

Shut up ya daft c**t and dry your pampers, no matter how many times you dribble this same pish on the keyboard it wont make it any more true.

14 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Shut up ya daft c**t and dry your pampers, no matter how many times you dribble this same pish on the keyboard it wont make it any more true.

And you can deny it all you like. It's a fact and your manager more or less admitted as such 

After yesterday I hope to never hear your inbred fuckwits of a support trying to claim any kind of moral high ground or bang on about "Hibs class ".

It's clear what that is.

Edited by MacDonald Jardine

6 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I hope to never hear your inbred fuckwits of a support trying to claim any kind of moral high ground or bang on about "Hibs class ".

It's clear what that is.

<Attempts to make a point about "being classy">

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

<Fucks it up massively by using the phrase "inbred fuckwits" in the same sentence>

Season 10 Richardlewis GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

26 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

<Attempts to make a point about "being classy">

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

<Fucks it up massively by using the phrase "inbred fuckwits" in the same sentence>

Season 10 Richardlewis GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

True though. 

I normally don't make a point of calling out inbred fuckwits and believe in live and let live.

When they start taking the moral high ground on spurious nonsense it gets difficult. 

Edited by MacDonald Jardine