Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian - Scottish Cup SF

Lyle Lanley

It's only law of averages I'm worried about that Hibs are due one. That said Benfica haven't won a European final in 7 attempts so sometimes these things just tend to stick.

In a completely contradictory statement (averages again) I'm still apathetic to the idea losing the final to Celtic again.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

17 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

If Hibs don't win this 5-1 and finish that horrible club as a concern I'll be bitterly disappointed. I'll be asking for Maloney's head on a platter of Singapore Shrimp and Ron can pack his bags and go back to Panama  with Gary Caldwell carrying his hat.

season 1 revenge GIF by NBC

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

Firstly, it's not a fishing trip. It's an information-laden post germane to the above discussion about the frequency of Hibs' trips to Hampden. Entirely on-topic. If you don't want to discuss it, fine. But keep your toys in the pram, please.

Secondly, translation: Don't post about things that make me raging.

image.jpeg.687955a6f3576db3ea3b679ea68949b8.jpeg

The last match there was no fans.  The match before that was a sell out.  There was one of the three we didn't sell as many tickets.  Shit happens.  It was nearly 20 years back mate.  Get over it. 

2 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

hope springs eternal,another year another straw to cling to.Waken up man you's will get leathered doesn't the league positions tell you anything ?

Last Semi Final the big team was kicking about the fizzy pops. We sat third in the top league. 

Football does have a sort of law of averages. That's why wage budgets to a great extent dictate league tables.

In that sense it does stand to reason, given the clubs' resources, that if we keep playing Hibs at Hampden, they're going to win eventually.

Feel pretty good about this one though. By no means a gimmie, but we're clearly the better side and can have no excuses.

Edited by VincentGuerin

Apparently both clubs have complained strongly about the Pricing (£35 North/South stands and £25 East/West stands for adult tickets).  

Unfortunately the SFA and the other clubs involved in the other semi  told them to bolt as semi final dough is pooled.

9 minutes ago, AndyM said:

Apparently both clubs have complained strongly about the Pricing (£35 North/South stands and £25 East/West stands for adult tickets).  

Unfortunately the SFA and the other clubs involved in the other semi  told them to bolt as semi final dough is pooled.

Aye, we were always likely to get shafted by the Old Firm (which, of course, they tell us doesn't exist).

Poor prices for a 12.15 kick-off.

£35 is steep for a semi final, £25 for the East/West stands is slightly more reasonable.

I don’t think the clubs can complain too much given what they charge for derbies at their own stadiums though.
Yep only £1 more expensive than a platinum ticket at Tynecastle against hibs.