Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Injuries to Jura, Taylor and Abada forced some of the changes however Abada was off it too.

The game was crying out for Turnbull i agree but i did think O’Riley looked good again, wouldn’t mind seeing how he and DT do together

Yip we made 5 subs and only one was any good,Aribo should've got a second yellow for the tackle on Juranovic but brother Madden made sure the momentum stayed with sevco.
My thinking was Ideguchi or McCathy with 20 minutes to play without Bitton like he did at Ibrox.

7 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

They allowed themselves to be bullied.

Big Scouse John was a huge part of that. Two MOTM (for us) games in a row against them. This time the rest of the team delivered.

13 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

They allowed themselves to be bullied.

Please don't try and hide the funny stuff over in the celtc thread. 

It's a open forum M8, moving my post from one thread to another is very strange.
The physically nature of the game yesterday would not be allowed in Europe M8.

23 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

To be fair you did tell me in the summer that our season last season was just as bad as yours 

that was a pretty wild take 

Oh look who’s out from behind the couch! :lol: 

34 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Be ecstatic by all means, i would be if we had won however i am concerned at the volume of alcohol or copious amounts of other substances you mate have ingested to suggest you ran over the top of us.

Rangers fans are a bunch 😂 

Weirdest fan base on earth. Even the decent ones are fucking rockets.

29 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

To be fair you did tell me in the summer that our season last season was just as bad as yours 

that was a pretty wild take 

Please go find me that minter where i said our season where we embarrassed ourselves on all fronts was as bad as yours where you at least win something.  😂

Edited by Jinky67

3 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Weirdest fan base on earth. Even the decent ones are fucking rockets.

It’s almost as if they are all in solidarity with that daft c**t AB and all trying to see who is the best fit to fill his shoes 😂

Yesterday was a bad day however woken this morning and it’s still -6 in Glasgow 😉

Edited by Jinky67

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s almost as if they are all in solidarity with that daft c**t AB and all trying to see who is the best fit to fill his shoes 😂

Yesterday was a bad day however woken this morning and it’s still -6 in Glasgow 😉

I’m not sure if it’s that or AB1872 being an absolute creep that I didn’t notice so much of them being moonhowlers. Glad the guy has been though a very unhinged individual. Another 2 got binned apparently as well but don’t know who? 

Edited by gannonball

14 hours ago, Lex said:

From the outside it looks like Ange is a fraud who has been helped massively by Rangers Europa League Run.
If it wasn’t for that I’m sure he’d be finishing second and be in danger of the sack.
The Celtic fans will know better than me though.

When Celtic won at Ibrox the other week to go 6 points clear, Celtic had actually played more games than Rangers across the season. The Europa League quarters and semis won't really have had an effect as the damage was already done before then. Celtic's upheaval in summer is what's given a close title race. They only won 3 games out of the first 7 league games. Since then it's been a bit of a canter for Celtic. 

8 minutes ago, Buckets said:

When Celtic won at Ibrox the other week to go 6 points clear, Celtic had actually played more games than Rangers across the season. The Europa League quarters and semis won't really have had an effect as the damage was already done before then. Celtic's upheaval in summer is what's given a close title race. They only won 3 games out of the first 7 league games. Since then it's been a bit of a canter for Celtic. 

I feel like us losing our manager half way through the season obviously played a part...

14 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I’m not sure if it’s that or AB1872 being an absolute creep that I didn’t notice so much of them being moonhowlers. Glad the guy has been though a very unhinged individual. Another 2 got binned apparently as well but don’t know who? 

Think one was that well_said idiot and the other looked like an AB alias. 

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Celtic fans definitely not bothered about yesterday 

27 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

No you see all of the fans of the opposition are as bad as the worst possible examples - an entirely healthy outlook - and all the fans of my team are misunderstood or misconstrued.

13 minutes ago, AJF said:

Celtic fans definitely not bothered about yesterday 

Yesterday doesn’t define our season despite your best efforts. We all know what the big prize is this season and i also know you would much rather be 6 points ahead in the league than in the Scottish Cup final 😉

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Losing any semi in Extra Time is going to bother any fan surely? I’m more bothered that we didn’t really turn up more than anything else.

Which I totally get. I’d be the exact same.

I just don’t get the pretending by some that they aren’t bothered.