Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

We absolutely ran over the top of Celtic yesterday. I wish Jon Lundstram was my dad

Rangers deserved to win but the stats and score line certainly don’t suggest this. Although my idea of a convincing derby win will be be fair bit more skewed because of Rodgers and Our last home one.

34 minutes ago, AJF said:

We absolutely ran over the top of Celtic yesterday. I wish Jon Lundstram was my dad

I’ve seen some wild takes about yesterday but this is the winner by a country mile. 

You were an inch too high and 13 minutes away from going out.

Mad the difference a season makes though that you guys are now ecstatic about only conceding a potential double to Celtic, blows your mind 😉

51 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Enjoying the foreplay but we missed GG and Bitton to see out the game.
Forrest and Kyogo are off it strange decision to bring them on from Ange plus Turnbull should've been on for Hatate sooner.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Rangers deserved to win but the stats and score line certainly don’t suggest this. Although my idea of a convincing derby win will be be fair bit more skewed because of Rodgers and Our last home one.

42 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’ve seen some wild takes about yesterday but this is the winner by a country mile. 

Mad the difference a season makes though that you guys are now ecstatic about only conceding a potential double to Celtic, blows your mind 😉

Celtic looked like the team that had played 120 minutes of football on Thursday.

Why wouldn’t I be ecstatic about a glorious victory 😂

Just now, AJF said:

Celtic looked like the team that had played 120 minutes of football on Thursday.

Of course you can be happy but to suggest Rangers ‘ran over the top’ of Celtic isn't really true is it?  

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

Be ecstatic by all means, i would be if we had won however i am concerned at the volume of alcohol or copious amounts of other substances you mate have ingested to suggest you ran over the top of us.

Rangers fans are a bunch 😂 

41 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Enjoying the foreplay but we missed GG and Bitton to see out the game.
Forrest and Kyogo are off it strange decision to bring them on from Ange plus Turnbull should've been on for Hatate sooner.

Injuries to Jura, Taylor and Abada forced some of the changes however Abada was off it too.

The game was crying out for Turnbull i agree but i did think O’Riley looked good again, wouldn’t mind seeing how he and DT do together

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

In Europe it's not a physically game, yesterday's game was because Madden allowed Celtic players to be kicked and bullied.
Referees in Europe are better at protecting players,the physically nature of our domestic game needs to catch up.

They allowed themselves to be bullied.

Please don't try and hide the funny stuff over in the celtc thread. 

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

To be fair you did tell me in the summer that our season last season was just as bad as yours 

that was a pretty wild take