Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

8 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Frogs are green and some of them, like Kermit, are even cuddly.

Some scorpions meanwhile, are orange. And c***s.

That the one, willy? 

But those ****s can withstand extremes of temperature , as well as radiation ( not cockroaches ! )

Now that is knowledge ( thanks Sir David )

Edited by Ewan8472

3 days later...

Former top whistler Des Roache reckons John Lundstram pulled a card-trick to avoid being sent off against Celtic at the weekend.

And he and former ref Steve Conroy both reckon the Rangers star should have seen red at Hampden

Chris Sutton claimed the whistler "embarrassed" himself while Michael Stewart said he had a "shocker" at the national stadium

Central to the frustrations were a huge number of incidents involving Lundstram, who went off as a 102nd minute substitute before Carl Starfelt's own goal decided the tie.

And Roache, speaking on the Get Involved Referee podcast, reckons he should have walked before then.

He said: "I think that he was playing poker - going for a five card tricks. How he not just avoided being  ordered off, but staying on the pitch for as long as he did beggars belief.

8 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Imagine a newspaper asking a self confessed celtic fan ex ref conroy lol

I know. Imagine a self confessed Rangers fan actually getting to ref the game.

You can’t have it both ways, mate.

2 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

If bobby madden is a rangers fan then he's fucking at it, infact his lodge membership should be revoked if so given the abysmal decisions given against us from him, not just on sunday 

As for conroy, id expect you to give a more balance opinion on sundays game, infact since they wheeled out conroy, sutton, hartson and Thompson to discuss the game, i honestly think yourself, jinky, willy and drewbees would provide a less biased analogy of sundays game

On 21/04/2022 at 08:30, Henrik's tongue said:

Has there ever been a self confession from him he is a Rangers fan? Like, has he ever said he supports Rangers? Or is it just comfort blanket stuff from Celtic fans?

55 minutes ago, AJF said:

Has there ever been a self confession from him he is a Rangers fan? Like, has he ever said he supports Rangers? Or is it just comfort blanket stuff from Celtic fans?

Dunno but he looks the type. :whistle