Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

35 minutes ago, AJF said:

😂

AJF I'm sorry to do this but i must say as the designated "most sensible Rangers fan" on here by majority consent you need to reel it in a little bit. The only acceptable posts after an OF semi final cup victory is full out contrition. We were lucky on the day and I expect you to engage in flagellation for your undisciplined posts. 

Edited by Albus Bulbasaur

25 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

AJF I'm sorry to do this but i must say as the designated "most sensible Rangers fan" on here by majority consent you need to reel it in a little bit. The only acceptable posts after an OF semi final cup victory is full out contrition. We were lucky on the day and I expect you to engage in flagellation for your undisciplined posts. 

And 100 of you, Stormzy.

9 hours ago, Orbix said:

And that Celtic had won the league already.

I love this pish, too. You think Celtic will lose 2 and draw 1 out of our last 5 because you scraped through in extra time via an own goal? :lol: 

You and Hugh Keevins. 

5 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

That’s league winning, loadsa money, fivers falling out of our arse Celtic to you.

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

He’s worth 1000 of you ya big fucking baldy staunch bawbag. 

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

And 100 of you, Stormzy.

Henpecked Henry's on the PC.  His Mrs still isnae back from the bingo!

52 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I expect you to engage in flagellation for your undisciplined posts. 

Isn’t this the norm amongst Rangers fans after a positive result or event or is an old fashioned bottle over the napper sufficient?

Edited by Jinky67

Thanks for the £40 million :bounce3

And hopefully use it to improve Celtic’s miserable performance in recent European competition or be content that £40m gives you just enough to hammer the likes of St Johnstone and wander home happy that your team is doing well?

7 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I love this pish, too. You think Celtic will lose 2 and draw 1 out of our last 5 because you scraped through in extra time via an own goal? :lol: 

You and Hugh Keevins. 

I know it was 17 years ago now, but im sure you still remember 2005 season finish? Lost 2 of your last 4 games after beating us in the split