Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

So at 1-0 and when that ball was scrambling about in the box before CCV battered it off the bar your heart wasn’t in your mouth?  What an utter gobshite you are 😂

If you believed us to be that woeful and yet it still took you to 115 mins to find a winner that doesn’t really bode too well for the next match at CP and we all remember what happened there 😉

So one time out of 120 minutes you threatened us? You've made my point for me. Good Celtic teams got me far more worried than that today and on far more occasions during a game. You were pish today pal and the best team won.

4 minutes ago, DMCs said:

So one time out of 120 minutes you threatened us? You've made my point for me. Good Celtic teams got me far more worried than that today and on far more occasions during a game. You were pish today pal and the best team won.

I know you lot aren’t very good with numbers and even basic maths will perplex you however if we scored once and then hit the bar that would suggest we threatened more than once yeah? That’s me not also including some of the other times we threatened and made poor choices around the box and tbf Rangers didn’t really threaten much either apart from the goals and Lundstrams hit, it was a pretty shit game in all honesty

No one however is suggesting Rangers didn’t deserve to win today however you are allowed an off day which is what today was. Remember that night in early Feb under the lights? 

Edited by Jinky67

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I know you lot aren’t very good with numbers and even basic maths will perplex you however if we scored once and then hit the bar that would suggest we threatened more than once yeah? That’s me not also including some of the other times we threatened and made poor choices around the box and tbf Rangers didn’t really threaten much either apart from the goals and Lundstrams hit, it was a pretty shit game in all honesty

No one however is suggesting Rangers didn’t deserve to win today however you are allowed an off day which is what today was. Remember that night in early Feb under the lights? 

We just played 120 minutes emptying the gas in Europe and we still beat you in a extra slog today. It's ok to admit that you've beaten by the superior team on the day. No one will shame you for accepting the truth Jinky.

Anyway enjoy this video:

Just now, DMCs said:

We just played 120 minutes emptying the gas in Europe and we still beat you in a extra slog today. It's ok to admit that you've beaten by the superior team on the day. No one will shame you for accepting the truth Jinky.

Anyway enjoy this video:

It’s ok mate i’m consoling myself by listening to this instead

Warms the heart

41 minutes ago, Lex said:

From the outside it looks like Ange is a fraud who has been helped massively by Rangers Europa League Run.
If it wasn’t for that I’m sure he’d be finishing second and be in danger of the sack.
The Celtic fans will know better than me though.

:lol:

That is all.

21 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Anyway enjoy this video:

:lol: 

8FC68160-2431-4693-8A8F-2AC8BCB61D1D.jpeg

9 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

We were shite as bad as we have been since the turn of the year yet still could have easily won that game.

Its a result that didn’t go our way however would i surrender our 6 point lead for a a victory today? Would i f**k so while disappointed still much to look forward to

Outside of maybe some Euro games, Celtic has been on a scorching streak of play for 8 months, so they were due a so-so performance as keeping that level of play up for that long just isn't realistic. Will be interesting to see their form over the next month.

8 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

So at 1-0 and when that ball was scrambling about in the box before CCV battered it off the bar your heart wasn’t in your mouth?  What an utter gobshite you are 😂

If you believed us to be that woeful and yet it still took you to 115 mins to find a winner that doesn’t really bode too well for the next match at CP and we all remember what happened there 😉

He did say very few occasions, the one off the bar could easily be one of they very few occasions

9 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

He said "very few", not "never".

11 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

The 'vermin' chat you get from some Rangers fans towards Celtic fans is really fucking weird and unpleasant. I don't know another derby which causes one side to so constantly describe the other as less than human.

Have a read through ten years worth of posts on the BRALT m9 for the wide variety of phrases used to describe Rangers fans on this site down the years if you want 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Have a read through ten years worth of posts on the BRALT m9 for the wide variety of phrases used to describe Rangers fans on this site down the years if you want 

I'm happy to be corrected if it works both ways (Christ, I'm not claiming Celtic  - or any other groups of fans, including my won, are angels).

It's just not something I'd particularly noted until today and it seemed to be a Rangers thing.

What's BRALT?

9 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

I'm happy to be corrected if it works both ways (Christ, I'm not claiming Celtic  - or any other groups of fans, including my won, are angels).

It's just not something I'd particularly noted until today and it seemed to be a Rangers thing.

What's BRALT?

You've been a member since 2012 and don't know what BRALT is? :o