Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

5 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Was impressed with Rangers' energy levels- they looked by far the fitter side at the end,

That surprised me,  celtic looked fcuked during the 2nd 15 minutes. 

28 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Was impressed with Rangers' energy levels- they looked by far the fitter side at the end,

This concerned me a bit today.

14 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

Rangers played 210 mins of football since celtic last kicked a competitive ball, including a draining 120mins on thursday

And people have a go at them for struggling to win today? 

This didn’t. Diddums.

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

No, what’s odd is trying to paint Celtic as “laugh out loud” shite when they’ve clearly been better than Rangers this season. Not even slightly better. Clearly.

Europe and Scottish Cup Rangers are clearly better than Celtic....

In the league they threw quite a big lead away...... so not even slightly better ? 

League Cup though... fill yer boots.

Right now ...... this season..... celtic have the league to play for left while yer neighbours have 3 different things to concentrate on still......

I hate facts 

5 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Did you watch him today?

Best player on the pitch for large spells early in the game.

Who gives a f**k how he sounds? Imagine getting a camera thrust in your face at the end of your working day. Most of us would sound like utter morons.

Some staunch defending of Lundstram there, take it Partick are your small team?

1 minute ago, red23 said:

Some staunch defending of Lundstram there, take it Partick are your small team?

Ah, how very bigot brothers of you to think "if you dont disagree with everything and anything they do you must be one of them".

Must be tiring.

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Ah, how very bigot brothers of you to think "if you dont disagree with everything and anything they do you must be one of them".

Must be tiring.

You took it very to heart.

His face says "Rangers" all over it and wouldn't look out of place at Ibrox throwing glass bottles on to the pitch.

13515864.png?display=1&htype=0&type=resp

3 hours ago, DMCs said:

The vermin are so angry 😀

I didn't expect to win today but the meltdown from them is just making this day better and better.

They've truly lost it 😂

The 'vermin' chat you get from some Rangers fans towards Celtic fans is really fucking weird and unpleasant. I don't know another derby which causes one side to so constantly describe the other as less than human.

2 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Mind the flick shot from Maeda fairly early on? Laugh out loud material. 

Fair play the guy has the ability to run and chase the ball all day but seems to have zero ability as a footballer. 

Ralston was pretty hilarious when he came on too. I'd say CCV is the only one who would get pass marks from them today. 

True, Maeda works hard. I genuinely expected more from them today thoughm They were truly woeful and there was very few occasions where I had my heart in my mouth like good Celtic teams have done in the past.

2 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

The 'vermin' chat you get from some Rangers fans towards Celtic fans is really fucking weird and unpleasant. I don't know another derby which causes one side to so constantly describe the other as less than human.

It's a far more common insult in your own derby actually. Especially by Jambos to describe your rivals. I'm not sure what you are so upset about.

From the outside it looks like Ange is a fraud who has been helped massively by Rangers Europa League Run.
If it wasn’t for that I’m sure he’d be finishing second and be in danger of the sack.
The Celtic fans will know better than me though.

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

It's a far more common insult in your own derby actually. Especially by Jambos to describe your rivals. I'm not sure what you are so upset about.

Not upset at all, just think it makes you sound like a w****r. And not something I hear in Edinburgh much, but maybe I just move in better circles than you? :)

6 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

Do a search for "vermin", it's actually used a lot on here.

I wonder if any posts will now be deleted/edited...

Just now, DMCs said:

True, Maeda works hard. I genuinely expected more from them today thoughm They were truly woeful and there was very few occasions where I had my heart in my mouth like good Celtic teams have done in the past.

So at 1-0 and when that ball was scrambling about in the box before CCV battered it off the bar your heart wasn’t in your mouth?  What an utter gobshite you are 😂

If you believed us to be that woeful and yet it still took you to 115 mins to find a winner that doesn’t really bode too well for the next match at CP and we all remember what happened there 😉

Just now, lennyzer0 said:

Not upset at all, just think it makes you sound like a w****r. And not something I hear in Edinburgh much, but maybe I just move in better circles than you? :)

You're trying far too hard. 

Just now, bennett said:

Do a search for "vermin", it's actually used a lot on here.

I wonder if any posts will now be deleted/edited...

Ah well, maybe I've just been paying enough attention. S

till, anyone who uses it of opposition fans is a bit of an arsehole, I suspect (no matter who they support).

5 minutes ago, Lex said:

From the outside it looks like Ange is a fraud who has been helped massively by Rangers Europa League Run.
If it wasn’t for that I’m sure he’d be finishing second and be in danger of the sack.
The Celtic fans will know better than me though.

You seem to forget Ange had clawed Rangers back and we were top of the league whilst both teams were still in Europe.

Its his 1st domestic loss since September so seems extremely harsh to label him a fraud for having 1 domestic defeat in over 6 months

Edited by Jinky67