Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

How do you feel about surrendering a double to such dross? 

I'm feeling great tbh. We didn't lose in the cup to you guys, Hibs pumped us when Gerrard abruptly left so congrats to them, shame they couldn't do better in the cup! 

The leagues not over but of course it was shite to have a 6 point swing go against us, new managers always take a wee while to settle, we could have done a lot worse. We're almost definitely going to lose the league right enough. 

This whole trying to police and gatekeep fans from enjoying a derby victory is odd though. Enjoy your wins and take your defeats with dignity is how I usually do it. 

6 minutes ago, stressball said:

“Celtic were shite today”

- fan of team that couldn’t beat Celtic in 90 minutes and could easily have lost the tie.

On Twitter almost every celtc fan I've seen is saying you played shite and weren't up for it. 

Do you think you played good? 

5 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I'm feeling great tbh. We didn't lose in the cup to you guys, Hibs pumped us when Gerrard abruptly left so congrats to them, shame they couldn't do better in the cup! 

The leagues not over but of course it was shite to have a 6 point swing go against us, new managers always take a wee while to settle, we could have done a lot worse. We're almost definitely going to lose the league right enough. 

This whole trying to police and gatekeep fans from enjoying a derby victory is odd though. Enjoy your wins and take your defeats with dignity is how I usually do it. 

No, what’s odd is trying to paint Celtic as “laugh out loud” shite when they’ve clearly been better than Rangers this season. Not even slightly better. Clearly.

11 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

On Twitter almost every celtc fan I've seen is saying you played shite and weren't up for it. 

No, shite is the right word and yet Rangers still struggled like f**k to beat us. 

Edited by Henrik's tongue

57 minutes ago, Tynie Nickleby said:

What is wrong with some Rangers fans, they are absolute weirdos.  Win a Scottish Cup semi against your rivals, any normal set of supporters would be delighted and having a celebration.

Not them though, some of them are absolutely raging and three banned from here for trying to point score over the horror of child abuse.

Honestly what the hell is wrong with them.  Bloody morons.

Worse winners than losers is how I've often found. 

13 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

We were shite as bad as we have been since the turn of the year yet still could have easily won that game.

Its a result that didn’t go our way however would i surrender our 6 point lead for a a victory today? Would i f**k so while disappointed still much to look forward to

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

Those salty tears..

'Thommo' must be on the swally on a Sunday. 

See quite a few Celtic fans on Twitter wanting Joya binned at the end of the loan deal. Massive turnaround since a couple months back. What's the feeling on here, P&B Celts? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

See quite a few Celtic fans on Twitter wanting Joya binned at the end of the loan deal. Massive turnaround since a couple months back. What's the feeling on here, P&B Celts? 

Twitter is obviously insane. He’s been brilliant. Pish today mind.

22 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

No, what’s odd is trying to paint Celtic as “laugh out loud” shite when they’ve clearly been better than Rangers this season. Not even slightly better. Clearly.

It's not odd at all. We beat you today, I genuinely thought some of your play was laughable, some was good! The league game was close but I didn't have a meltdown when people said we were shite or whatever was said. Just how it goes on derby days. 

20 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

No, shite is the right word and yet Rangers still struggled like f**k to beat us. 

That's football for you...

17 minutes ago, stressball said:

Not at all.

But at 1-0 CCV misses a sitter, hence me saying we could have won.

Yeah that's fair, you could've but didn't manage to. Not enough fight on the day.

15 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

We were shite as bad as we have been since the turn of the year yet still could have easily won that game.

Its a result that didn’t go our way however would i surrender our 6 point lead for a a victory today? Would i f**k so while disappointed still much to look forward to

Fair enough, I've also got a lot to look forward to with Rangers it's hard to gauge how I actually place the Euro run but I'd of course trade Scottish Cup for league success but after us ruining our chances in the league I'm taking what I can! I'd fully expect celtc fans to do the same in this instance. Tbh I just prefer having football patter rather than the other moron that got emptied and all the sectarian shite. 

Edited by Albus Bulbasaur

8 minutes ago, Ewan8472 said:

Boo !

It was not in the Cup though ?!

League - where the Rangers Burdz have dropped points in only one match - a draw vs Glasgow City.  Papped out of both cups by Celtic, though.

Five points clear with four games to go - with two of those games vs Celtic and G City.  Tight finish but ours to lose.

27 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

FQkTFoXXIAshEop?format=jpg&name=small

20 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

He’s admittedly publicly that he has an issue with alcohol. It cost him his marriage and he’s got several convictions for drink driving. I thought he was beating it but maybe not. Shame.

19 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Fair enough, I've also got a lot to look forward to with Rangers it's hard to gauge how I actually place the Euro run but I'd of course trade Scottish Cup for league success but after us ruining our chances in the league I'm taking what I can! I'd fully expect celtc fans to do the same in this instance. Tbh I just prefer having football patter rather than the other moron that got emptied and all the sectarian shite. 

Of course you do and you should be looking forward to the semi final and finals, i would be if in your shoes.

Football banter is great, taking the piss out of each other’s teams and when we inevitably end up with egg on our face etc is part of the experience but when winning a big game of football and peoples first reaction is to start calling opposition fans vermin or start with the CSA shite, these fuckers don’t belong anywhere near a football ground however you don’t seem to be one of them.

27 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Jota wasn’t great today and his decision making at times was questionable however he was 1 of many but he has had an excellent season imo and we should be doing all we can to sign both he and CCV.

Too many idiots on twitter wetting the bed after a loss however many of these bangers are never happy and a loss to Rangers completely skews the reality