Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

Just now, DMCs said:

Treated the vermin like they should be treated. No wonder their shitebag fans were silent 

Mate just cause your big pal AB got punted from the forum it doesn’t mean you need to try fill his boots. You continually shite yourself from calling out any big issues surrounding your club so you and particularly you calling anyone a shitebag is redefining irony 😂

FFS!  Can we just can the whole 'your songbook is worse than ours' pish?  Just for a day?

Credit to Sellick who, after a poor end to the first half, came out and scored what looked like a winning goal - given we were blowing out our arses - on the 65th minute:

We didn't have to 'dig deep'.  We had to excavate a massive crater and, somehow, we managed it with this gem from Wee Scotty:

The first period of extra time was all Celtic and I was wondering how I could connect my microwave to my heart as a makeshift defibrillator in case of penalties when, cometh the hour, we had this pass from Big Calvin right in to the corridor of uncertainty:

So - all in all - a fair outcome and what a week to be a Ger.

5 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Treated the vermin like they should be treated. No wonder their shitebag fans were silent 

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Mate just cause your big pal AB got punted from the forum it doesn’t mean you need to try fill his boots. You continually shite yourself from calling out any big issues surrounding your club so you and particularly you calling anyone a shitebag is redefining irony 😂

He’s a fucking rasper isn’t he?  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Hey yeah you with the sad face...

3 hours ago, bennett said:

How much is he paid?

Why do you think that I would know someone else’s salary? But the fact that he is employed by a club in Serie A means that he will  be earning substantially more than any other player at Ibrox. 

Just now, kingjoey said:

Why do you think that I would know someone else’s salary? But the fact that he is employed by a club in Serie A means that he will  be earning substantially more than any other player at Ibrox. 

You were quite definite that he was our highest paid player, yet you don't know what he was paid.

1 minute ago, Ill Ray said:

How does Hatate get his game over Turnbull by the way? Watched the extra time at the end and all the boy was doing was volleying it to the crowd every time. 

Turnbulls not that long back from a long time out so not a massive surprise Hatate was given the nod, there hasn’t really been a reason to drop him. He looked utterly gubbed today however in saying that I was calling for him to come on for Hatate early in the 2nd half however if not for the injuries to Taylor and Jura I think he probably would have. 

I’d like to see him and O’Riley start a few games together, O’Riley was probably the 1 player who looked capable of creating something for us today