Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

12 minutes ago, Lex said:

Quite an upset that. Don’t think many gave Rangers much hope going into it, then they went 1 down.
Celtic will win the league, but I think their season will be remembered more for their shambles in Europe and this epic treble choke.
They looked more like the team who had just played 120 mins midweek in a Europa QF in extra time there. Blowing out their arse, I wonder why? Fitness issues?

Would need to get the Celtic fans opinions but I'd be very surprised if that's the case. Given where they were at the start of the season when most were saying they'd be closer to 3rd than 1st, the league alone would be a huge success, even when you forget the Champions League money riding on it. Add in the cup and you have to say Postecoglou has done an excellent job. 

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Poor, poor stuff from you mate.

We won a hard fought game to reach a SC Final and you come out with this shite?  Utterly tragic.

I'm going to report you myself.

I won’t rethink my stance on you, I tried that with AB and it didn’t go well…

Edit: In case the point is lost, I don’t want you to go out your way to show why any rethink was futile.

Edited by stressball

All this nonsense about stopping the treble. Christ! Celtic have been racking up trebles in the past few years. They'll probably rack up a few more if they have money to spend. Only saw 80mins. True grit from Rangers and looked like they deserved it. Hearts for the cup.🤣

Just now, Moomintroll said:

WTF is wrong with these people? Is he raging because his son is doing something to celebrate Easter?!?

Nah he’s raging about getting beat and his son not giving a f**k what religion his Mrs is. Basically he’s a tool.

12 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Mate, rightly saying that laughing at children being sexually abused is fucking vile isn’t crying. It’s normal.

I know you're annoyed but singing dudududududu Glasgow Rangers has nothing to do with child abuse.

16 minutes ago, Buckets said:

Would need to get the Celtic fans opinions but I'd be very surprised if that's the case. Given where they were at the start of the season when most were saying they'd be closer to 3rd than 1st, the league alone would be a huge success, even when you forget the Champions League money riding on it. Add in the cup and you have to say Postecoglou has done an excellent job. 

Spot on. No way are we losing the league and it’s been an absolutely fantastic season. The league alone would have been more than enough. I’d have been happy to seriously challenge this year tbh after last season.

It wasn't a great standard from both teams. It could have swung either way. A Great effort from us going 120 mins again and coming back to win.

Lundstram motm for me. Bassey and Barisic put in some shifts aswel. Hats off to Arfield after I wrote him off. Celtic looked surprisingly well off it. Carter Vickers only one that impressed me.  

Nice to finally get one over them at Hampden 😌

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

I know you're annoyed but singing dudududududu Glasgow Rangers has nothing to do with child abuse.

Correct. The other songs that were sung do though. But you know that. 

19 minutes ago, Buckets said:

Pretty much where i’m at, i’d have bitten your hand off at the start of the season to have gone into the split 6 points ahead so considering that and we have the league cup in the bag there is much to be positive about.

Dont get me wrong it would have been the icing on the cake to have won a treble however if and when we get across the line for the league we should be pleased with how our season has gone, today was just an off day