Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

1 minute ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

You do know this is a cup game? Some form of winner is kind of implied. I suppose a meteor could take the stadium out just after kick off. Bet365 probably give decent odds for that. 

Many, many posters on here would like that meteor to emerge.  I am just trying to remember if it was an Arnie quote I paraphrased there, each to their own I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Has anyone noted that they hope everyone has a horrible day, both sets of fans humiliate themselves and whoever slithers out of this midden gets humped by the Herts?

If not, il have that please.

I think the fans making c#nts of themselves is pretty much a foregone conclusion tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Has anyone noted that they hope everyone has a horrible day, both sets of fans humiliate themselves and whoever slithers out of this midden gets humped by the Herts?

If not, il have that please.

It's a 2pm kick off. George Square levels of drunken arseholery and the Royal Infirmary to resemble a WW1 field hospital are my predictions.

It's a 2pm kick off. George Square levels of drunken arseholery and the Royal Infirmary to resemble a WW1 field hospital are my predictions.

Riot at full time on the pitch would be enjoyable viewing.

Watching them batter each other senseless would be a thing of beauty.