Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

3 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

So why do you send me private messages? Weirdo.

You let your old club die. I hope the new one follow follows on.

04B11F53-C344-4471-AC88-1A0254F81D69.thumb.jpeg.94d3b7ba46c99027a73598fcf36c6a3f.jpeg

I sent you a message asking if you were okay after you down voted a full page of posts from mine for the second time as it's pretty strange behaviour. 

Why did you post in the Covid thread about @Dawson Park Boy posts that were made before you signed up to the website? 

Why have you went on a rager today and lashed out at multiple posters for no apparant reason?

Why are you acting so deranged when youre presumably a fully grown adult? 

Thankfully I got a ticket for the Cup Semi final so I’ll be on my way back from Weekend in Luton / London while this game is going on.

Ive got a feeling that Rangers might just do this IF we get a positive result on Thursday 

8 hours ago, bennett said:

Do we go all out for European glory and rest players for this?

With Alfie injured an injury to Roofe would destroy us, we're also pretty thin at the back.

Doubt they’ll rest Roofe or Sakala, didn’t both of them miss Dortmund away due to being unvaccinated? Neither will get in to Germany unless that’s changed, cases there through the roof (😉). Fucked for Spain too I’d imagine. 

11 hours ago, bennett said:

Do we go all out for European glory and rest players for this?

With Alfie injured an injury to Roofe would destroy us, we're also pretty thin at the back.

More likely to do that with the league fixture imo with the semi final legs being either side of that match 

Rangers are not going to rest players while still going for three trophies. I know the league is a very long shot but stranger things have happened.

Jack is a player I’d have starting every game if fit but he looked sluggish last night and I’d consider Lundstrum and Kamara as starters. Ramsey was excellent last night and I’d start him but doubt he ll finish the game. 

Was Barisic suffering from cramp? If he was I’d start the same back four

The extra 30 minutes wasn’t ideal but Rangers have nobody to blame but themselves as we should have taken our chances and yet again our failure to defend a set piece costs us! Was weird watching a goalkeeper coming for cross balls last night. 

I might miss this game as I’ll be travelling back from London but we ll try and stop somewhere near Manchester to watch it. 

Quietly confident. 2-1 Rangers. 

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Giakoumakis out, Turnbull fit. 

probably have Abada in and Maeda through the middle. 

Yeah i agree with that, Maeda will be the stuff of nightmares for that back 4 after 120 mins last night and i imagine Kyogo will be in the bench for this one.

Hopefully we start this game better than the last one.

23 hours ago, AB1872 said:

Rangers are not going to rest players while still going for three trophies. I know the league is a very long shot but stranger things have happened.

Yes. Rangers getting to a European semi is one of them.

If Celtic lose 2 league games and draw another then I’m taking up cricket.

Tomorrow: 2-0 Celtic.