Celtic v Rangers Scottish Cup Semi Final

7 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Let les freres du bigots square up on the obscure and non-subscribed-to channel while the rest of Scotland can enjoy a genuine rivalry (sans le merd) on the bbc.

Less than 20 minutes into this thread 

Happy Well Done GIF by Whisky.de

Im looking forward to seeing people boasting with pride about how they don’t watch these days 

5 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Less than 20 minutes into this thread 

Happy Well Done GIF by Whisky.de

Im looking forward to seeing people boasting with pride about how they don’t watch these days 

Will be working (hopefully) when the bigot fest is on and free (hopefully) when the real and genuine derby (sans le bile) takes place

11 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Again. ‘Mon then. 

Aye. Until you shite it again and try and rearrange the fixture list until it suits you!😃

Hate these games and not looking forward to the utter nonsense before , during and after. 

1 hour ago, AB1872 said:

Aye. Until you shite it again and try and rearrange the fixture list until it suits you!😃

Hate these games and not looking forward to the utter nonsense before , during and after. 

Wild take and the rearranged fixture didn't suit us as we were without some of our best players due to internationals and injury.

We still fucking horsed you though....don't forget that 

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Wild take and the rearranged fixture didn't suit us as we were without some of our best players due to internationals and injury.

Oh I will. What I didn’t  see never happened!

You can’t seriously be claiming the rearrangement didn’t suit you! Ffs you had players playing that joined AFTER the game was supposed to be played 😂

Anyway I’m away for the weekend the week before this game. It’s looking very much like two weekends away in a row. Lake District should be nice that time of year 

Edited by AB1872

8 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Oh I will. What I didn’t  see never happened!

You can’t seriously be claiming the rearrangement didn’t suit you! Ffs you had players playing that joined AFTER the game was supposed to be played 😂

Anyway I’m away for the weekend the week before this game. It’s looking very much like two weekends away in a row. Lake District should be nice that time of year 

Only Matt O'Riley was signed after the game was supposed to be played which if i recall was the exact same for Rangers with Diallo since Aaron Ramseys sick note hadn't expired yet ;)

The only way it suited us was the fact fans were back which was right since the game is for the fans after all

Edited by Jinky67

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Football-Fan-Terry-Munro.png?width=1200&

Never forget that.

50 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

What about the Japanese players? 

Only Hatate really figured (and by f**k did he figure) and he was signed once the Japanese season finished which was before the Rangers game was originally due to take place unless of course you are suggesting Maeda coming on for the last 10 after the game was won and after playing the day before and flying 6000 miles to arrive that day somehow gave us some sort of advantage.

But then again you signed some apparent 35 million rated wonderkid from Man U who was going to tear Greg Taylor apart, we brought in a relatively unknown Hatate from Japan for less than Diallos loan fee but somehow thats given us a massive advantage. 

So you claim of us shiteing it is very easily countered with the suggestion you were shiteing it to play in front a full house which proved to be the case as Rangers completely collapsed.

14 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Think they signed on the 1st or 2nd but pretty sure they arrived in Scotland after the OF though. 

It's a laughable claim that they didn't benefit from the delay though either way. 

1. There is no OF

2. We benefited from Rangers players being terrified and shite in that order.

3. f**k off Stormzy.

2 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

1. There is no OF

2. We benefited from Rangers players being terrified and shite in that order.

3. f**k off Stormzy.

The Old Firm delay benefitted you for sure because you had injuries and a weakened squad at the time where as we were on form...

It also meant we were without Morelos and you were suddenly with the player that scored the decisive goals.