Scotland v Poland

10 minutes ago, ddfg said:

I take it this is heading for a sell out, was hoping to get tickets tomorrow morning to take my nephew but it looks like there aren't many empty seats. 

They've not opened up the majority of the West and East stands yet or the South Upper. You'll be fine.

8 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

They've not opened up the majority of the West and East stands yet or the South Upper. You'll be fine.

Cheers, was wondering why there were so few seats available. 

Guest Flash
12 hours ago, queenslad said:

options for seats is crap at present - all low down first 5 or 6 rows in East Stand and only F1 and F2 open. When will other sections be opened?

Tickets go on general sale at 1pm today so maybe worth trying again then.

The players are coming on Monday, March 21, 10 players will play the league matches on Sunday, so they will definitely not participate in the sessions on Monday. Others will take part in the training, and the whole thing will be open to the media. We are planning more activities on Tuesday. By noon, we want to organize a division into groups, that is, for defending players (12), and after them an hour and a half later for attackers. In the afternoon, we will join forces, that is, we will gather 33 players appointed and we will play a game. Two teams will play according to our instructions, and the third one will imitate Scotland in a 3-5-2 formation

Czesław Michniewicz

https://sport.tvp.pl/59073281/el-ms-2022-sprawdz-kto-skomentuje-debiut-czeslawa-michniewicza-i-final-barazow-transmisja-meczow-w-tvp

Looks like the SFA are selling direct to Polish fans tomorrow in case anyone knows any UK based Polish fans that want to go. Tickets looked to have sold alright so far for the home end with the North stand sold out, most of the South lower is sold and half of the east and west stands are now limited seats only.

5yZoZNh.png

Looks like a good uptake of tickets by Polish fans this morning

Not surprised, the home game in 2015 was chaos. Poles in the home sections all around the ground with flares going off left, right and centre. I was a couple of sections round from the actual away end and saw a couple of scraps between opposing fans.

Will probably be a bit more subdued this time given the circumstances.

Does anyone know if you need to actually use your ticket - as in, go to the ground and scan in for entry - to be awarded the loyalty point?

I ask as I leave for a long-scheduled holiday a few days after this game and don’t want to risk testing positive for COVID and missing that.

8 minutes ago, Morton Supporter said:

Does anyone know if you need to actually use your ticket - as in, go to the ground and scan in for entry - to be awarded the loyalty point?

I ask as I leave for a long-scheduled holiday a few days after this game and don’t want to risk testing positive for COVID and missing that.

Not sure. I suppose you could give it to a mate to ensure it is used and you get your point.

Points for home games are based on purchase, not actually going. I wonder if they'll change it going forward after they installed the electronic scanners for the Euros.

That's Polish fans now sold out sections A1-A6 and most of A7.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

On 19/03/2022 at 17:13, lubo_blaha said:

Not surprised, the home game in 2015 was chaos. Poles in the home sections all around the ground with flares going off left, right and centre. I was a couple of sections round from the actual away end and saw a couple of scraps between opposing fans.

Will probably be a bit more subdued this time given the circumstances.

Was in the upper tier above them for that game and was only a handful of Scotland supporters in that section. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

16 hours ago, Craigy_Bhoy67 said:

Haven't bought my tickets yet and every section is now in red on the website with only single seats available. My own fault for leaving it late but do you think more areas of the stadium have yet to be released or are we close to a sellout now? Thanks. 

They've opened up more in the East today with plenty of seats together available. Guessing with the North and south lower sold out and the Poles taking up half the west stand it's only the East with any decent amount of seats left unless they decide to open up the South upper

Will they break the news that Robertson and Lewandowski aren't going to play once they reach a certain level of ticket sales? 😄 Just a wild speculation on my part of course.

Edited by 2426255

As I can't be at the game, I'll sing this now... I think I first heard it in the 1970s - 

"if I had the wings of a sparrow, 

If I had the arse of a crow, 

I'd fly over Putin tomorrow, 

And..." You can complete it yourselves. I think 40-50,000 singing it would be quite cool. 

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

On 16/03/2022 at 20:43, ddfg said:

I take it this is heading for a sell out, was hoping to get tickets tomorrow morning to take my nephew but it looks like there aren't many empty seats. 

All sold out according to the website. I didn’t see the South upper being made available mind you.