Scotland v Poland

We've looked really commanding for large spells of that half. Really encouraging against a solid international competitor like Poland. Suppose we have to keep in mind that Poland will be playing a bit below 100% given they have their final in a few days.

Patterson looks really good again.
Only other thing that strikes me is that - Armstrong apart - we don't have a lot of creative options on the bench.

Aye we've absolutely dominated this. Our wing backs haven't had to defend at all. I feel that Patterson could be bolder and take his man on as I think he has the beating of him, but other than that I have no complaints.

Our midfield three is fucking gorgeous.

3 minutes ago, microdave said:
5 minutes ago, Paxo said:
Patterson will be giving these boys nightmares tonight. Pleasantly surprised he's come in and done so well given his recent club experience.

Tbf, he was like that when he wasn't playing for Rangers too.

Agreed, but he's not even getting a kick about with the U23s at Everton most of the time, so I'm impressed he's managed to keep his confidence.

5 minutes ago, velo army said:

Aye we've absolutely dominated this. Our wing backs haven't had to defend at all. I feel that Patterson could be bolder and take his man on as I think he has the beating of him, but other than that I have no complaints.

Our midfield three is fucking gorgeous.

Gilmour - McGregor - McGinn

The interchanges and the flow between them is fantastic to see. We have options of course and McTominay could slip in there when we have all centre half options available, but tbh, I don't think we can better those three. Best central midfield combination in years. 

Gilmour - McGregor - McGinn
The interchanges and the flow between them is fantastic to see. We have options of course and McTominay could slip in there when we have all centre half options available, but tbh, I don't think we can better those three. Best central midfield combination in years. 
Years left in them too