Scotland v Poland

Gordon

McSauce Hendry Tierney

Patterson BG McGregor Taylor
McGinn Che Armstrong

Is how I suspect we'll go in one of these games, maybe tonight. Unless we experiment with a back 4 at any point I suspect Tierney will have to play the majority of both of these games.

The other game I'd hope to see Hickey, Jack and Brown get into the starting spots with Stewart coming on for half an hour or so in both games to have a look, probably similar with Ferguson as he's been in the squads with very little minutes. I suspect he'll be away from Aberdeen in the summer and hopefully playing at a slightly higher level, would be good to get a look at him properly in a Scotland shirt. 

2 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Gordon

McSauce Hendry Tierney

McGinn Che Armstrong

Is how I suspect we'll go in one of these games, maybe tonight. Unless we experiment with a back 4 at any point I suspect Tierney will have to play the majority of both of these games.

The other game I'd hope to see Hickey, Jack and Brown get into the starting spots with Stewart coming on for half an hour or so in both games to have a look, probably similar with Ferguson as he's been in the squads with very little minutes. I suspect he'll be away from Aberdeen in the summer and hopefully playing at a slightly higher level, would be good to get a look at him properly in a Scotland shirt. 

What makes you think Jack Hendry will be used ahead of Grant Hanley? 

9 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

What makes you think Jack Hendry will be used ahead of Grant Hanley? 

I honestly thought Hanley was injured! I was away when the squad was announced. In which case it'll be Hanley with probably Hendry on the right, Halkett can probably come on for Hanley at some point.

We do consider the fans wishes and they will see Robert Lewandowski," he said. "But will they see him on the pitch or on the bench? That's a different story. We're going to decide that tomorrow, but the fans will definitely see Lewandowski tomorrow, so they can say the money they've paid out on tickets was money well spent. I know they're a bit tight-fisted in Scotland. 

Polish Head Coach

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60775104

haha cheeky c**t 😂

1 hour ago, the snudge said:

This is the most excited I've been for a friendly in ages. It's the build up to the playoff, the prospect of a good travelling support, heading up with a polish and scottish contingent and the way we're playing. 

Beautiful day for it too. Bring it on. 

Driving to Hampden tonight for the first time (always get the train through for these games) any recommendations regarding parking???
Pretty sure I can’t just rock up and be able to park at the ground as I do when East Fife come through to play Queens Park!!!

21 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Driving to Hampden tonight for the first time (always get the train through for these games) any recommendations regarding parking???
Pretty sure I can’t just rock up and be able to park at the ground as I do when East Fife come through to play Queens Park!!!

Park in front of the Scotland goal.

Just remember to move your vehicle at half-time.

40 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Curtis avenue behind Toryglen is where I usually park but be careful as the end closest to Hampden has parking restrictions on Matchday. 

Prospecthill Circus is where I always park mate. Loads of parking spaces on street

The street the 100 Acres is on is good for parking.  Curtis street i think its called.

Edit - Curtis Avenue it is.  10 minute walk from Hampden if I remember.

Edited by TheScarf

3 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Gordon

McSauce Hendry Tierney

McGinn Che Armstrong

I expect a best available line up for tonight and then chuck a few caps about in the next game.

Feeling pleasantly excited about this game now. I'd be on the verge of spewing with nerves right now if it was the playoff tonight, but instead I'm just 100% looking forward to it.

We get to enjoy a - for once - no stakes game, but one which is important nonetheless in terms of getting honed for June. Quite a feel-good factor about it as well with the charity and goodwill aspect, and the fact that it should be a solid test.

2-1 Scotland (Adams, Gilmour)