Scotland v Poland

23 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

He left Peterborough at the end of January. Bournemouth have been using him out wide in a front 3.

Yes but he can also play as a striker watched him many times play up front Christie and Fraser have also been used as strikers for Scotland have a wee bit of perspective here just for a minute 

Watch this it clearly shows him playing on the left wing and through the middle up front

Edited by General dissaray

There we go, tickets bought. A lot quicker than the last time I bought them!

ETA - I think the payment system looked a bit different, I had to choose the Mastercard option this time so I think that maybe they might have fixed the payment issue where it wasn’t taking Visa cards.

Edited by Jambomo

57 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

Tried about 8 times and still not accepting any of my cards. Absolutely joke.

26 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

Same here. Total Jackie Brambles

Also doing this to me. Have you folks found a solution?

Edit: Worked on the 23rd try across 4 different cards. Joke! Seems to be a lot of folk struggling looking at the twitter thread on tickets.

Edited by HIT THE CHANNEL

9 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Got them now. Just a matter of persevering but was on the verge of chucking it. Tried calling them but just got the engaged tone when I chose the ticketing option

23 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Edit: Worked on the 23rd try across 4 different cards. Joke! Seems to be a lot of folk struggling looking at the twitter thread on tickets.

Yeah life is too short for 23 times, I'm giving up for now at 9 tries. I'll try again later. 

53 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Worked for me once I worked out the Visa option is actually for Visa credit cards and you have to go into drop down menu for debit 

Don’t think that is the only problem.

Tried  my visa debit, and three Mastercards several times with correct card option selected and failed everytime.

Lost the tickets as it then said that couldn’t leave single tickets.

Selected other tickets, payment still not accepted. Phoned brother in law for his card details, his Visa card failed then his Mastercard worked.

Happy to have got tickets in area we wanted, but could have done without the payment shambles

1 hour ago, Gdog85 said:

I was only charged £15 for west stand per ticket with £5 discount per ticket.  Has anyone else been charged this ? This seems different to the price list. Never read anything about a discount 

If you are in the supporters club you get £5 off and it’s normally taken off at the checkout stage. 

7 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

If you are in the supporters club you get £5 off and it’s normally taken off at the checkout stage. 

That’s grand in that case. The price table suggested adult west stand was £25 for general sale and £20 for supporters club so I was getting a bit confused with the £15 per ticket. Looking forward to this one despite it being a friendly 

1 hour ago, Gdog85 said:

I was only charged £15 for west stand per ticket with £5 discount per ticket.  Has anyone else been charged this ? This seems different to the price list. Never read anything about a discount 

The same thing happened to me. Took ages for the email confirmation with the tickets to come through and I was starting to worry thar they'd noticed an error and would cancel the sale but they eventually arrived.

The table in the email and the website definetly had members tickets as £20 for the east/West so I was surprised to get the discount. Pretty sure there was no discount on the previous couple of rounds of tickets (WC qualifiers), but I got the four match package for the most recent games so that was already discounted vs individual games.

11 hours ago, General dissaray said:

Sirki Dembele would be better than Watt and Anderson in my opinion plus we would steal him over the Ivory Coast,wouldn't actually mind if a form player got in though and wee Anderson has been doing well would be good seeing a Livvy player get a cap to you only have to see what Martindale did with Dykes to see how he can improve wondering championship players on loan cos they can't cut teams like a bad Aberdeen side

He would have to play in competitive game, not a friendly, for us to steal him.

8 hours ago, Gdog85 said:

That’s grand in that case. The price table suggested adult west stand was £25 for general sale and £20 for supporters club so I was getting a bit confused with the £15 per ticket. Looking forward to this one despite it being a friendly 

Oh, ok that sounds even cheaper than just the normal discount. I don’t know why that might be.

New Polish coach Czeslaw Michniewicz was open in the media about his plans for the game against Scotland. Thought I'd post it on here for those who find it interesting to see a few things from the Polish point of view.

Base line-up for Scotland is 3-4-3. Is this how we will play in the final of the play-offs? We'll see. We can move quickly to 3-5-2. If things don't look very good in Glasgow, we'll think about playing a four in the back - said the coach. - We have six substitutions against Scotland. We would like to see the two number 10’s on the left. I do not exclude checking two strikers and two goalkeepers - he added.

Michniewicz also explained why over 30 players were called up for the March training camp. - There may still be injuries or COVID, because the players are still playing. I wanted three players for each position, he said.

Czeslaw Michniewicz

https://sport.wprost.pl/pilka-nozna/reprezentacja-polski/10656079/czeslaw-michniewicz-wyjasnil-wiele-w-kontekscie-meczu-ze-szkocja-oto-pomysly-selekcjonera.html

Some things that we will try with Scots, we will not do in terms of Swedes or Czechs. We don't want to discover ourselves. We will keep things for the play-off final, which we will start training only the day after the match in Glasgow - it could be, for example, a different setup. We will start in Scotland with a 3-4-3 system, with an advanced striker and maybe two tens in the second line - he announced.

Czeslaw Michniewicz

https://eurosport.tvn24.pl/pilka-nozna,105/polska-szkocja-czeslaw-michniewicz-o-powolaniach-na-mecze-ze-szkocja-i-final-barazy,1099433.html

In addition, Michniewicz wants to get minutes into the legs of players who haven't played much, like Krychowiak who recently left Lokomotiv Moscow to join AEK Athens so he could play. Lewandowski might not be risked in this friendly given he plays so much for Bayern Munich and the cost of him getting injured prior to a playoff final is so high. 

This game will be undecipherable after 60 minutes. 😂 I hope for at least 45 minutes we have a good game.

Edited by 2426255

New Polish coach Czeslaw Michniewicz was open in the media about his plans for the game against Scotland. Thought I'd post it on here for those who find it interesting to see a few things from the Polish point of view.
Base line-up for Scotland is 3-4-3. Is this how we will play in the final of the play-offs? We'll see. We can move quickly to 3-5-2. If things don't look very good in Glasgow, we'll think about playing a four in the back - said the coach. - We have six substitutions against Scotland. We would like to see the two number 10’s on the left. I do not exclude checking two strikers and two goalkeepers - he added.
Michniewicz also explained why over 30 players were called up for the March training camp. - There may still be injuries or COVID, because the players are still playing. I wanted three players for each position, he said.

Czeslaw Michniewicz

https://sport.wprost.pl/pilka-nozna/reprezentacja-polski/10656079/czeslaw-michniewicz-wyjasnil-wiele-w-kontekscie-meczu-ze-szkocja-oto-pomysly-selekcjonera.html
Some things that we will try with Scots, we will not do in terms of Swedes or Czechs. We don't want to discover ourselves. We will keep things for the play-off final, which we will start training only the day after the match in Glasgow - it could be, for example, a different setup. We will start in Scotland with a 3-4-3 system, with an advanced striker and maybe two tens in the second line - he announced.

Czeslaw Michniewicz

https://eurosport.tvn24.pl/pilka-nozna,105/polska-szkocja-czeslaw-michniewicz-o-powolaniach-na-mecze-ze-szkocja-i-final-barazy,1099433.html
In addition, Michniewicz wants to get minutes into the legs of players who haven't played much, like Krychowiak who recently left Lokomotiv Moscow to join AEK Athens so he could play. Lewandowski might not be risked in this friendly given he plays so much for Bayern Munich and the cost of him getting injured prior to a playoff final is so high. 
This game will be undecipherable after 60 minutes. [emoji23] I hope for at least 45 minutes we have a good game.
3-4-3 v 3-4-3?

Win your battles etc