Cheltenham Festival 2022

just me 2

£20 in the bank from Bet365 with them paying out for 5th place Green Book, sadly not from McBookies, BOG 40/1 but only 4 places.. 

Invested winnings on final bet, back to football tomorrow, going to miss all these freebies.

image.thumb.png.24d5f1d3b96afd984a3cb48d67d290d1.png

P.S. late ew single on Aye Right, pretty sure I won backing him before.

Edited by welshbairn

Little bit sick today ...

Picked an ITV7 last night.

Put on a 5 fold today on the Cheltenham races.

Picked the nice guy in my ITV 7 but decided to change it in my acca and took Hillcrest instead. 

Of course Hillcrest fucked it and the nice guy won. Had I stuck with my ITV 7 selections for my acca, I'd be up £16k. 

As it stands, I've got f**k all 🙈

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Close to evens on the week due to free bets, a few places and @rydo1982 's solid thinking.

Fling enough darts and I'll usually have some joy, had enough festivals in the past where I was taking 1 per race and losing the entire time but I know the way I play it with multiple picks isn't for everyone but a pretty good week for me ending up just over £400 up. 

My cash bets placed during the week weren't great overall, it was returns from free bets and antepost were where the profit was made.  A couple of horses finishing 1 place better and the picture would have been a lot rosier too though .  3 seconds today for example that I had backed on the nose with the two Minella's and Cobblers Dream would have made a big difference to the week had they won (not including Fil D'Or as Vaubans win was better for me than him winning) but definitely getting into the being greedy level there.

Fair to say returns wouldn't have been anything like the one @#Gary mentioned above though, that's a complete gutter.