Kilmarnock v QOTS

1 hour ago, Rugbypark said:

Only about 100 Queens tickets sold. You’d think a few more would want an away day. We won’t be here for much longer lads! Away attendances, outside our own, are desperate in this league.

You could add one to that if I finish work in time....

Only about 100 Queens tickets sold. You’d think a few more would want an away day. We won’t be here for much longer lads! Away attendances, outside our own, are desperate in this league.

Why would anyone want to visit Kilmarnock?

1 hour ago, DUAFC said:

Save yourself the journey mate, the Big Team are on the march !!

Odds on favourites  - no stopping them now 

It's only 7 miles away....

The Big Team that are propping every other club up is it? Marching to League One...

6 hours ago, the_palmy_pie said:

It’s him again unfortunately. A total waste of space. 

6 hours ago, the_palmy_pie said:

It’s him again unfortunately. A total waste of space. 

7 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

It was Rusty that couldn't multi-quote, wasn't it?

I can now....

Edited by TERREGLES1919
Typo

16 minutes ago, TERREGLES1919 said:

I can now....

You’re just a boring troll who has single handedly finished what was left of the footy mad message board just as it was picking up again with new members. Hopefully it won’t be long before you’re removed from here again. 

10 hours ago, DUAFC said:

Save yourself the journey mate, the Big Team are on the march !!

Odds on favourites  - no stopping them now 

Find it strange that a Arbroath, sorry Broughty fan would spend so much time on a Killie game, in fairness you have had a fantastic season and could still win the league, hopefully you will be able to come down for the second last game of the season to boost our coffers.

Having seen all Killie games apart from when restricted, anything is possible. However DM's tactics appear to be taking shape now, but its a funny old league, not in a laughable way. I watched Dunfermline v Morton last night and the quality was low, but you couldn't take your eyes off it which is more than can be said for the top league.

13 hours ago, TERREGLES1919 said:

Well what would you like me to post?

It would be best for everyone if you just stopped posting because no one is interested in all the crap you post ,you have single handedly killed the mad board with all your pointless posts about who the referee is or all your stupid stats ,you come across as a sad little individual, Mon the South