Kilmarnock v QOTS

I don’t think Queens see this as a “must win” tbh in their situation. Away from home to the team at the top of the league they’ll be delighted with a point, and aim for wins in other games they’re more closely matched with. Not to say they won’t win if course but it would be more unlikely than turning over Accies, A*r, Pars as easy examples.

It definitely feels like Killie have finally got some momentum and confidence together and I expect a solid if unspectacular home win this Saturday, with a cheeky away point for Ayrshire’s wee team at Gayfield thrown in as a Brucie bonus. A fully fit squad is also a big plus for Killie at this stage of the season as there’s more options than everyone else to select from.

Cue a QotS & Arbroath double 🥴

Our season is now all about can we achieve 9th and the trap door play offs. I think 8th is probably beyond us now after Saturday's results.

Our squad clearly lacks quality in depth and we are badly missing what creative players we do have through injury, ie Connelly, Fitzpatrick, Cochrane. I can't see any point rushing Connelly back for this one and risking him for key later games in the process. Away to the likely champions is our least likely source of points in the run in. If we are to get more points they're going to arrive via the other games, not this one.

So zero expectations for Saturday and on to the final six games.

On 15/03/2022 at 15:46, Casual Observer said:

I don’t think Queens see this as a “must win” tbh in their situation. Away from home to the team at the top of the league they’ll be delighted with a point, and aim for wins in other games they’re more closely matched with. Not to say they won’t win if course but it would be more unlikely than turning over Accies, A*r, Pars as easy examples.

It definitely feels like Killie have finally got some momentum and confidence together and I expect a solid if unspectacular home win this Saturday, with a cheeky away point for Ayrshire’s wee team at Gayfield thrown in as a Brucie bonus. A fully fit squad is also a big plus for Killie at this stage of the season as there’s more options than everyone else to select from.

Cue a QotS & Arbroath double 🥴

Every game for Queens is a must win until the end of the season...

8 hours ago, TERREGLES1919 said:

Every game for Queens is a must win until the end of the season...

Not at  Kilmarnock who will now pull away and win the league .

Hopefully not a heavy defeat goal difference might still come in to it yet .

Bought my ticket for the game but looks like it's going to be all over after 30 minutes going by details on the ticket. Event start: 15:00 GMT, Ends 15:30 GMT. C'mon Killie, I'm sure you'll still be in the game for longer than that. 

12 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Only about 100 Queens tickets sold. You’d think a few more would want an away day. We won’t be here for much longer lads! Away attendances, outside our own, are desperate in this league.

I am shocked that a side in the midst of a complete shit show of a season aren’t flocking to see their side get pumped by the champions elect!