Kilmarnock v QOTS

2 minutes ago, mckenna said:

Same

1 minute ago, Slipmat said:

I'm getting a big Killie TV graphic with no sound.  Maybe the stream hasn't started?

Guess so. Seems a but stupid to have a countdown to the "start" that isnt the start!

Just now, Slipmat said:

And now an error message.

Just come on now. Reload the page. I had an error before and that fixed it

W

Just now, Homer Thompson said:

Guess so. Seems a but stupid to have a countdown to the "start" that isnt the start!

Just come on now. Reload the page. I had an error before and that fixed it

Sorted now - thanks.

Joseph starts.  Killie will win.
Checked the lineup on Twitter and got the subs page first. Absolutely buzzing to see Connolly and Cochrane on the bench today. Saw the lineup, saw Joseph, face palm.

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
17 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

Checked the lineup on Twitter and got the subs page first. Absolutely buzzing to see Connolly and Cochrane on the bench today. Saw the lineup, saw Joseph, face palm.

Totally agree 5 at the back I would imagine. Connelly and Cochrane should not be risked today.

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
22 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

Wow, didn't expect them to make the bench today, especially Cochrane - could be good news for the run in with luck.  As someone else has mentioned, I wouldn't risk them today though.

Travelling this afternoon, so won't see this.

Made hard work of that today. Once again our finishing - and Oli Shaw lacking composure during a one-on-one - needs worked on. However, we got the win when we needed to dig deep and if we do go on to win the division, nobody of a Killie persuasion will care particularly as to how we do it. On to Thistle at home next week now in a massive game.

Not sour grapes but that confirmed my view from televised matches that Killie are bang average at best.Most pundits seem to have Killie nailed on for title but I don’t see Arbroath going away and they will honestly never have another chance like this to do the unthinkable. Killie were wasteful in first half but I thought our second half rally merited a point.

Typical of us - just when the opposition have run out of ideas we somehow find a way to lose the match late on. This type of horrible ending is now so deeply ingrained that when the inevitable happens there is a general acceptance of just another day out as a long suffering Queens supporter.

We gave it a go second half but the reality is that this we simply cannot go on losing game after game and somehow expect Dunfermline to do likewise. Hamilton away next is another bogey ground and there will come a time soon when we will surely run out of games. Should have a stronger squad next week but Hamilton have been one of the best teams that I have seen this season so optimism is in pretty short supply I’m afraid.

Not disappointed with the result as I never expected anything from this, particularly with our injury list. Being within 10 minutes of a priceless point is tough though .... it's the hope that kills as the saying goes.

Onwards to the next game and hopefully a stronger starting 11.

Guest Flash
43 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Not sour grapes but that confirmed my view from televised matches that Killie are bang average at best.Most pundits seem to have Killie nailed on for title but I don’t see Arbroath going away and they will honestly never have another chance like this to do the unthinkable. Killie were wasteful in first half but I thought our second half rally merited a point.

Typical of us - just when the opposition have run out of ideas we somehow find a way to lose the match late on. This type of horrible ending is now so deeply ingrained that when the inevitable happens there is a general acceptance of just another day out as a long suffering Queens supporter.

We gave it a go second half but the reality is that this we simply cannot go on losing game after game and somehow expect Dunfermline to do likewise. Hamilton away next is another bogey ground and there will come a time soon when we will surely run out of games. Should have a stronger squad next week but Hamilton have been one of the best teams that I have seen this season so optimism is in pretty short supply I’m afraid.

I make it that Queens have gained 4 points and lost 19 points due to late goals.
Queens have scored 10 goals later than 60 minutes and have conceded 24. Of those, Queens have scored 3 later than 76 minutes and have conceded 16.
Not all of them cost points, of course as some games were already lost.
Edited as we’ve gained 4 points (original said 5)

Edited by Flash