Raith Rovers v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

He is an absolutely useless c**t. All that was missing today was someone becoming so enraged that they battered him.

I've not really been involved in a proper fight since I was about 13, but never in the 37 years since, have I wanted to inflict a scheme booting on anyone more than Colin Steven.

Apparently he's a school teacher, so if ever there's an explanation for the disaster that is the current Scottish education system, then look no further.

4 minutes ago, embow said:

Next we'll be hearing is you've gone fishing with him.

Good try though.😂😂

I did ask him if he was an angler last time I saw him. His reply, which seemed cryptic at the time, was "Who needs fish when I'll soon have every man, woman and child in Kirkcaldy on the hook".

24 minutes ago, embow said:

Hearts and Partick Thistle who were probably the hardest hit by calling the season seem to have coped admirably since this eminently sensible decision was voted on by a majority.

Tough! It's all part of football history now. Just like your famous historic cup win in 1938 thanks to a dubious Rover's og in the last ten minutes of the quarter final replay.

Swings and roundabouts.🤗

Yet you moan about ref's decisions after the game? 😆

15 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I did ask him if he was an angler last time I saw him. His reply, which seemed cryptic at the time, was "Who needs fish when I'll soon have every man, woman and child in Kirkcaldy on the hook".

Well done!

You deserve a  greenie for that excellent cast.🎣👍

1 minute ago, tazz1903 said:

Yet you moan about ref's decisions after the game? 😆

Under normal circumstances nobody would be too bothered after getting their tea on a Saturday night. Just get over it and move on. To the pub or wherever. However, it appears from excellent level headed first hand sources that the supervisor in the stand was not amused with some of the decisions and that he spent a inordinate amount of time after the game in the ref's quarters. I assume that he was discussing the game and the decisions made. Obviously, not being party to this in person I can but only assume.

Just watched McGlynns post match interview there. I think he was spot on with what he said and did well not to just come out and call the ref an absolute w**k. 

Also encouragingly MacDonald’s in the background walking across the pitch, looked a little tender but was unaided. Also walking across was the mystery goalie from the warm up. 

I never saw the deflection for the equaliser so will wait for the highlights. There was definetly a foul in the build up to the winner though. 

It was just one if those games where the world fell in on us despite controlling a large part of the match and never looking in trouble. That save at 2-1 should have been a sign it would all crumble.

5 hours ago, basher brash said:

Sums up Mr Stevens. Since February 
controversial penalty award to Kilmarnock v QOTS.  When foul outside the box  Allan Johnston raging 

kenny Miller sent to the stand    Same scenario

calum Davidson disputes a red card  same scenario 

now be get another red card  and broadfoot can commitment assault unpunished and John mcglynn get a booking then a red 

Top ref Mr Stevens yet nothing will be done 

On 22/01/2022 at 23:34, squeezebox-son said:

Looks a bit harsh to me that...

Especially given some of the other things that went in during the game and no cards were shown at all.

I was in the away end today and thought the vast majority of the Caley supporters backed their team really well. 

Particularly enjoyed their high-pitched rendition of 'Give a little respect'.

There was two who made a total c**t of themselves though. One a rather rotund guy with glasses who probably unironically joined in with the chant about McGlynn being a "fat speccy b*****d" and his bedraggled looking neebur who asked every Rovers player if they'd still play for the club if it'd been their mum or sister that had been raped.

The cringe from the decent Caley supporters was almost tangible. 

I hate football right now so I'm not posting about the game. 

I don't mind us getting beat when like today we really played well, but it does get up my nose when something that really shouldn't affect the game (ie ref) should spoil a good spectacle The majority of fans in the ground were cheated by a person that wasn't capable of being neutral for what ever reasons why. This person with his previous history regarding Rovers should never be given another game.  As an aside I thought for a large part of the game Rovers were the better side and if Inverness didn't have 13 players on their side we should have won. My MOM was Majic.

7 hours ago, steakngravy said:

I don't mind us getting beat when like today we really played well, but it does get up my nose when something that really shouldn't affect the game (ie ref) should spoil a good spectacle The majority of fans in the ground were cheated by a person that wasn't capable of being neutral for what ever reasons why. This person with his previous history regarding Rovers should never be given another game.  As an aside I thought for a large part of the game Rovers were the better side and if Inverness didn't have 13 players on their side we should have won. My MOM was Majic.

Not even close.