Raith Rovers v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

4 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Commendable to incite the crowd at the end, and the grab at Benedictus throat  ............ how very good, carry on

You're victim shaming and that isn't a good look.

All Kirk did was defend himself in the face of an assault that could've ended his career.

As for his arms out and understated celebration, isn't that all part of the pantomime.

That stand spend a good proportion of the second half roundly booing him and now you try to deny the victor the spoils?

11 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

They're a shower of cheating b*****ds, dramatised everything to a sympathetic one sided referee who was willing to go along with it, just as he has done every time he's refereed the sides.

You're not now defending Iain Davidson are you?

2 hours ago, CALDERON said:

This.  Winning with 2 mins to go in a huge game, every man should have been back to negate the impact of having a man less.

We have chucked points away, again.  

Agreed. I'm willing to cut the guys a bit of slack today given everything that happened during the game with injuries etc, but I make it 18 points now we've lost this season because of goals conceded in the last 20 mins of games. And similar to what @Ro Sham Bo points out, ICT have scored in the last 15 mins to take points off us in every league game we've played against them this season. Game management is something we urgently need to address before next season.

Edited by Kuma Power

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

It was for an elbow when going for a high ball, although along with most of the South Stand, I actually thought it was a foul by the ICT player... 

It was.

The fact Williamson was bleeding kind of proves the fact. Another wonder call from Colin Steven.

Just now, Raith_Raver said:

You're not now defending Colin Steven are you?

I've already shared my view on his performance.

My question to you remains unanswered and if that remains the case, we can draw our own conclusions

It’s been years now and I still can’t work out if Sophia is a parody account or just someone that loves an unnecessarily complex sentence.

Makes a change from reading the posts of some of our simpleton fans I suppose.

Also, ICT and Colin Steven can get so far to f*ck.

38 minutes ago, sophia said:

I've already shared my view on his performance.

My question to you remains unanswered and if that remains the case, we can draw our own conclusions

Likewise, my views on the Davidson incident, Colin Steve and Turdorov are well recorded. The fact that you see nothing amiss allows me to draw my own conclusions. It's perfectly congruous that you support and defend the behaviour of a team that  doesn't know the meaning of sport.

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

They're a shower of cheating b*****ds, dramatised everything to a sympathetic one sided referee who was willing to go along with it, just as he has done every time he's refereed the sides.

Coming from the club who gained promotion bye voting to not allow teams to complete the season? 🙄

Edited by tazz1903
ADD

48 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Likewise, my views on the Davidson incident, Colin Steve and Turdorov are well recorded. The fact that you see nothing amiss allows me to draw my own conclusions. It's perfectly congruous that you support and defend the behaviour of a team that  doesn't know the meaning of sport.

"Turdorov" 

Fucking hell. 

14 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Coming from the club who gained promotion bye voting to not allow teams to complete the season? 🙄

Hearts and Partick Thistle who were probably the hardest hit by calling the season seem to have coped admirably since this eminently sensible decision was voted on by a majority.

Tough! It's all part of football history now. Just like your famous historic cup win in 1938 thanks to a dubious Rover's og in the last ten minutes of the quarter final replay.

Swings and roundabouts.🤗

3 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Have spoken to Colin Steven in The Three Witches a few times, nice guy who has a house up here

Next we'll be hearing is you've gone fishing with him.

Good try though.😂😂

Edited by embow

4 hours ago, basher brash said:

Sums up Mr Stevens. Since February 
controversial penalty award to Kilmarnock v QOTS.  When foul outside the box  Allan Johnston raging 

kenny Miller sent to the stand    Same scenario

calum Davidson disputes a red card  same scenario 

now be get another red card  and broadfoot can commitment assault unpunished and John mcglynn get a booking then a red 

Top ref Mr Stevens yet nothing will be done 

He is an absolutely useless c**t. All that was missing today was someone becoming so enraged that they battered him.