Pars vs Morton #footballforafiver

I don't think I've heard this commentator do a live telly game before, he's basic but fine.  Probably preferable to Liam McLeod shoehorning in references to Hibs winning the cup, plucky part-timers Arbroath and how Yogi's such a great character every five minutes.

This Dunfermline team is full of allegedly decent ball players, Michael Stewart keeps saying. No seeing it at all. Polworth is still shite.

This Dunfermline team is full of allegedly decent ball players, Michael Stewart keeps saying. No seeing it at all. Polworth is still shite.

I hope you’re coming on soon tbh.

Ambrose has built quite an impressive career out of having the ball for 43 seconds and 36 touches before picking the pass he should have played on his first touch.

Just now, Against The Machine said:

Y̶a̶y̶a̶ ̶T̶o̶u̶r̶e̶ Iain Wilson has had better games, eh? I feel like I'm watching myself at five-a-sides. He's got no idea what to do when the ball comes near him. 

You were saying? Yas!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

Ambrose has built quite an impressive career out of having the ball for 43 seconds and 36 touches before picking the pass he should have played on his first touch.

More often than not back the way as well