Pars vs Morton #footballforafiver

£5 entry for everyone on Friday night  so hoping for a decent crowd at EEP, although the TV with obviously hit the attendance.

Morton have picked up 20 points in their last 10 Championship games. They would have been title contenders if that form had been replicated across the whole season.

We badly need 3 points if we’re to avoid automatic relegation and that makes this game - and next Tuesday’s meeting with Thistle - must win.

A fiver into a game is excellent, however Fife's useless train service makes it impossible to get back to Greenock by train after a 7:45 kick off. A day in the pub it is.

McGrattan for Jacobs and Muirhead for Ugwu would be my changes, but considering it's Dunfermline Oliver for Jacobs would also be agreeable. Lyon has to keep his place.

I wouldn't mind seeing Muirhead in for Ledger. Either that or drop Wilson and Jacobs for 2 of Blues and McGrattan. If we go for the same again, don't make mistakes, and play out a boring 0-0, I won't complain either. 

Another week of talking about the importance of 3 points. We rarely ever do though. Our inappropriate recruitment for a relgation battle in January and our inappropriate tactics for a relegation battle ensures this every week.

Looking like 9th is the best we can hope for now as the other strugglers have sussed what to do in a relegation battle whilst our manager still focuses the emphasis on how many passes we can make in harmless areas of the pitch

Fed up of the over passing crap and soft as shite players. Fed up of Yogi tbh.

Edited by Chubbychops

5 hours ago, virginton said:

Football for £0 on council telly instead, because Fife's hopeless transport make it impractical to return from a 7:45 kick-off. 

5 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

A fiver into a game is excellent, however Fife's useless train service makes it impossible to get back to Greenock by train after a 7:45 kick off. A day in the pub it is.

McGrattan for Jacobs and Muirhead for Ugwu would be my changes, but considering it's Dunfermline Oliver for Jacobs would also be agreeable. Lyon has to keep his place.

The City Hotel would do you a good rate for a twin room followed by a decent breakfast.

42 minutes ago, timbermill tactician said:

It's not really  fifes shitty transport network. The same would apply if it was at Greenock. It's Scotland's shitty transport system.

It absolutely is Fife's shite transport network, because there's one train per hour running out of it in the evenings. 

There are no such issues with the service in the soon to be City of Greenock. 

7 hours ago, SpoonTon said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Muirhead in for Ledger. Either that or drop Wilson and Jacobs for 2 of Blues and McGrattan. If we go for the same again, don't make mistakes, and play out a boring 0-0, I won't complain either. 

Wilson’s had a rough start to his Ton career no doubt about it but against Partick he had one his best games for us always looking for the ball and looking for the attacking pass a few which he didn’t execute well but I thought he had a pretty decent game and deserves a start Friday for that reason 

It absolutely is Fife's shite transport network, because there's one train per hour running out of it in the evenings. 
Tory.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

You got a problem with  buses?  It's also called ScotRail not Fiferail.

26 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

''There are no such issues with the service in the soon to be City of Greenock.''

Please enlighten me to Greenock's USP to swing that. 

f**k, at least we were the capital of Scotland 800 years ago.

It has a really good view over the Clyde. Ye can see Strone and Ben Lomond and all that. 

Also that £10 chippy box that was on Vice and went viral. 

5 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

''There are no such issues with the service in the soon to be City of Greenock.''

Please enlighten me to Greenock's USP to swing that. 

f**k, at least we were the capital of Scotland 800 years ago.

1. Adequate rail services and fucking loads of train stations

2. Not Fife