Todays scores 12/3

16 minutes ago, andy25 said:
On 12/03/2022 at 16:13, andy25 said:
Shotts Bon Accord 1 Talbot 2
C McCracken

Shotts brought on Derek Barnes when Johnny Murdoch was sent-off but he wasn't listed as a substitute. Surely that isn't right?

I know the referee was a bit card happy and he didn’t get much help from one of his assistants but do you honestly think that he would have allowed Derek Barnes to come on if he wasn’t listed as a substitute. Maybe it just wasn’t written up on the board listed? 

lol that made me giggle.  Yeha I suppose we all go through games like that, just couldn't find much detail just noticed that Bonnyton were 1.0 up for a while

Bonnyton aren’t the worst team I’ve seen this season. Gave us 2 really hard games. A few handy players. I heard we’re actually looking at a couple of their players for next season.

On 14/03/2022 at 07:17, .Stuart. said:

Bonnyton aren’t the worst team I’ve seen this season. Gave us 2 really hard games. A few handy players. I heard we’re actually looking at a couple of their players for next season.

Who are the worst team you've seen this season?

Who are the worst team you've seen this season?

Honestly don’t like disrespecting other teams. We’ve not really came across any awful teams this season.

I expected a tougher game from Penicuik in the challenge cup considering their league position. They weren’t poor though, it was just one of those games where everything went perfectly for us

Our most comfortable win was away to Cumnock and Kilbirnie but they’re both much improved and wouldn’t fancy playing them now