Scotland's worst

2 hours ago, alta-pete said:

My first solo inspection (near 30 years ago) as a Surveyor was a chip shop on Cross Arthurlie Street in Barrhead. Doing the job I, of course, had to get behind the counter and into the back shop food storage areas.

Genuinely, I have not had a fish supper since. 

China China in perth is run by a self obsessed weirdo who bullies staff, serves shite food and throws a temper tantrum if anyone ever criticises him.

I know of 5 people who’ve had food poisoning from their food.

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Maghera has a population of 4,200 - off the top of my head there's 3 chippys, 2 chinese an indian and 2 pizza places, 4 pubs and a hotel

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

It also has 2 churches, a chapel, an Orange Hall a GAA club, a coffee shop, 3 supermarkets and at least 3 butchers, 2 shoe shops, a gents outfitters and a bank, so I think we've everything covered, tbf.

And there are at least 8 cash machines

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

I didn't think you were being sarcastic - I just added those other things in because I think it has nearly everything you'd want in a small town,

There's also a florists, 2 barbers (although one of them seems to be shut most of the time now, they are both owned by the same man), a couple of hairdressers, 3 chemists, a beauty salon, a dry cleaners. a cinema and  a primary school. (There are probably two primary schools, but for the life of me I can't think where the RC school is.)

And a Civic Amenity Recycling Facility.

Whit ? Nae 'bawdy hoose', nae Happy End massage parlour ?

5 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

Serves you right for not going down the road to Alfonsos

I've used Alfonso's on many an occasion , his family always produce quality stuff in all of their shops 

8 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I didn't think you were being sarcastic - I just added those other things in because I think it has nearly everything you'd want in a small town,

There's also a florists, 2 barbers (although one of them seems to be shut most of the time now, they are both owned by the same man), a couple of hairdressers, 3 chemists, a beauty salon, a dry cleaners. a cinema and  a primary school. (There are probably two primary schools, but for the life of me I can't think where the RC school is.)

And a Civic Amenity Recycling Facility.

(1m 25s if you can't be arsed waiting). 

7 hours ago, the aggressive beggar said:

TBH not the worst takeaway I've ever had.  But this place has looked same for about 20 years

Screenshot_20220311-230935_One UI Home.jpg

That's a takeaway? All I'd expect walking in there would be to wake up several hours later in a bath of ice and a kidney missing.

Anyway, Paisley area.

Cathay Cuisine - Chinese. Curry sauce is thickened out with so much cornflour that it arrived that lukewarm jellied way pretty much right away, quality of meat is shite and there's fucking millions of salt in it.

Fortune House - Chinese. Been operating for about 30 years, stinking. Everyone I've ever heard talking about it has described the food as either binned or made them ill.

Mirage - Indian. Use good quality cuts of meat and its clean but their curries are bland and tasteless.

Mexita - A Mexican Italian takeaway (why?). Tried out of curiosity once, quote an art form to have two cuisine specialities and being good at neither.

8 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Dumbarton has four vaping shops, five nail bars , six charity shops, seven undertakers, eight people in work, nine fast food outlets and a Walking Stick Museum.

And a roaring drugs trade.

My first solo inspection (near 30 years ago) as a Surveyor was a chip shop on Cross Arthurlie Street in Barrhead. Doing the job I, of course, had to get behind the counter and into the back shop food storage areas.
Genuinely, I have not had a fish supper since. 
Detailed details please

8 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Whit ? Nae 'bawdy hoose', nae Happy End massage parlour ?

There may well be, the refined circles in which I move wouldn't know about such things...

Edited by Jacksgranda
Sleppnig

9 hours ago, mizfit said:

China China in perth is run by a self obsessed weirdo who bullies staff, serves shite food and throws a temper tantrum if anyone ever criticises him.

I know of 5 people who’ve had food poisoning from their food.

I don't know the guy and have never physically been to the shop but I get deliveries from them and the foods been great. I only know of them because they deliver gluten free meals across scotland on set days so I order when their coming to Dundee. I think they're really popular for this because it's hard to find a reliable gluten free Chinese.

Hopefully I'm not supporting a complete arsehole.

3 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

000EDC29-26C1-4814-AA51-0F09768220C1.jpeg

0BDF56CF-F886-4548-BEAA-F91AAAB6CF28.jpeg

Would take nuclear Armageddon before a kebab from either of these.

That seagate one is how I imagine the inside of the gulag to look. How they've traded for so many years under so many different owners is beyond me.