Cove vs Clyde

1 hour ago, CM. said:

They highlights were some grim viewing. Rumsby's attempt to track Megginson for the opener :lol: Soft as shite for the others too although Fyvie and Reynolds took their efforts well.

Rumsby and Eldson didn't have their finest games. Couldn't handle the movement of Mitch especially.

Clyde clearly missing Lewis Jamieson and Ross Cunningham for attacking threat; both far superior to Tade.

Gomis and Splaine did fairly well from what I saw and Ally Love posed a threat in the first half.

19 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Just watched those highlights...wtf was that penalty save attempt? Just sort of lets it roll past him

Wasn't the greatest pen, although kept low and found the net. McKenzie was flat footed. I don't think I've seen him save a pen to be honest!

Thought Harry's goal line clearance was off his chest/shoulder and not arm. We appealed it but it's been upheld.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

34 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Just watched those highlights...wtf was that penalty save attempt? Just sort of lets it roll past him

I think Love has hit every other penalty he has taken down the middle.

19 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Wasn't the greatest pen, although kept low and found the net. McKenzie was flat footed. I don't think I've seen him save a pen to be honest!

Thought Harry's goal line clearance was off his chest/shoulder and not arm. We appealed it but it's been upheld.

Clearly hits his shoulder for me, how’s that not been overturned 😂😂

10 hours ago, bairn88 said:

Clearly hits his shoulder for me, how’s that not been overturned 😂😂

Yeah that's what I think too.

Prior to getting back on the line he tucks his arm behind his back, leans forward slightly with his chest and comes off his shoulder. Trajectory of the ball indicates the shoulder too.  If It comes off his arm the trajectory would be completely different and likely be more downward.

SFA appeals committee as much use a chocolate teapot (again)

11 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Yeah that's what I think too.

Prior to getting back on the line he tucks his arm behind his back, leans forward slightly with his chest and comes off his shoulder. Trajectory of the ball indicates the shoulder too.  If It comes off his arm the trajectory would be completely different and likely be more downward.

SFA appeals committee as much use a chocolate teapot (again)

Agree, was actually an excellent goal line clearance.

Not sure what more evidence the SFA would need, surely a no brainer (or no brains !).