Forfar Ath v The Binos

1 hour ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

See, I've seen us play worse than that this season or on a par with that many times. We've gotten away with it because Munro has popped up with a header, Slater with a wonder goal etc. The managers tactics are not for me, he has no intention of playing attacking, pass and move football, even when down in games there's no gamble to his tactics and he has no idea how to not just make like for like substitutions.

Scunnered!

Also agree, watching him make like for like changes today in the second half rather than going for it really annoyed me, would it really have been any worse actually going for it. Far too negative from the manager.

Well that`s a result that I did not expect, happy to be proven wrong, felt with a depleted squad we would struggle to get anything today but the team has proved me wrong. 

Good goal from Akeel Francis his first for the club since signing on and we could have added to that score before half time but we failed to capitalise. Second half Forfar had a go at us and probably felt they were unlucky not to get a goal, but we defended well and ran out winners. 

Onwards to Forthbank next Saturday when we face Annan another tough task and who knows we might just make it 3 wins in a row. 😀

Can't believe the manager's inspired brilliance of playing the deft footwork and goalscoring abilities of season regular Harkins coupled with the physical strength and presence of Aitken didn't result in an avalanche of goals.

16 hours ago, Vimto90 said:
22 hours ago, theSilverFox said:
I’m going to ask for a refund on my season ticket after that. That was on par with our first half performance on Boxing Day.

Diddums

Tongue in cheek comment goes over your head Vimto