Relegation Decider - EF-vs- DFC

5 minutes ago, squeezebox-son said:

East Fife stream is always shite for the money. Every time I have watched it the quality is awful one way or another.

Fortunately I'm not tuning in today. 3rd minute again... FFS!

Stream is always awful and commentary was so bad last time. I didn’t buy today’s stream either. Looks like a good call.

Edited by FifeSons

8 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

You can tell the system has been constructed purely for defence purpose. There’s no attacking system or plan - it’s up to the players to make it up as they go along going forward.

Set up to play for a draw and lose a goal inside 3 minutes. Says a lot for the defensive set up. 

When I saw Faz's interview after Queens Park I thought a competent board would've bagged him, he was defeated and didn't have answers. We are aimless in every way. 

22 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Set up to play for a draw and lose a goal inside 3 minutes. Says a lot for the defensive set up. 

When I saw Faz's interview after Queens Park I thought a competent board would've bagged him, he was defeated and didn't have answers. We are aimless in every way. 

Yep, and should’ve gone long before that. He was never going to be sacked now after what he survived.