Relegation Decider - EF-vs- DFC

3 minutes ago, cedrick1 said:

Sorry I’m not buying we’re a decent squad and are better than our results.

too many players that aren’t first division level 

This, absolutely this.  Anyone who hasn't seen this coming hasn't paying attention, or has been too busy bleating about officials and 'bad luck'.  Big call coming for the Board, if we still have one. 

17 minutes ago, Frank Quitely said:

This, absolutely this.  Anyone who hasn't seen this coming hasn't paying attention, or has been too busy bleating about officials and 'bad luck'.  Big call coming for the Board, if we still have one. 

I'm not sure it's a big call to sack him. The big call would be electing to keep him. It's easy to sack him and Faz knows himself he can have no arguments. 

If the board had any sense they would gamble and make a change tonight. Mind you, he’d already been gone if they had any sense.

I’d have a little bit of respect for Farrell if he resigns. Don’t see either scenario though.

Relegation guaranteed now.

Embarrasing. Don't know where to start. Teams a joke. A captain sent off for Dissent in the 93rd minute? That's someone who can't be arsed and sees an easy way out. Get him as far from our club as possible. Noone to blame but the players and manager.

It should be mentioned - fair play to East Fife. You boys were right up for from the first second and we weren’t (as I predicted before KO). I wouldn’t be surprised if you leapfrog us into the playoff spot and given your recent form I wouldn’t be surprised if you managed to drag yourselves out of it completely. You must be absolutely delighted your closest relegation rivals have completely chucked with a quarter of the season still to go.