Pretty dire stuff.  We never looked like getting through the Rovers defence who were comfortable all game long.

Missing Fitzpatrick, Connelly and Cochrane is going to cripple us on the run in. Not seeing much of a glimmer of hope here.

Fucking beautiful. That's been long overdue. Delighted for the lads, especially given how depleted our squad is. We've put in far better shifts since our last league win and come away with draws or losses. Found it funny: we had players going down left, right and centre at the end and you could hear the home fans greeting near the QOS TV camera. Queens did exactly the same to us in the first game at Stark's. 

1 minute ago, Slipmat said:

Total dross.

I can't say that that game has set my heart racing in anticipation of the cup final.

Be lucky to take 300 to the cup final on the back of that showing.

Ended up being the reverse of the first game between us this season.

Rovers didn't try to play any football today, content to shell it long and finally got a break of the ball.

Impressed with how our defence held up today, Queens seemed to want to go long for most of it when the opportunity to dominate the middle was probably there.

Proper old school McGlynn shitfest in that second half. Great effort from the team to bounce back after last week and with so many players missing. Back 4 were excellent, don’t really remember MacDonald making a save.

I would be so frustrated if I was a Queens fans with all our time wasting in the second half but as a Rovers fan I am delighted with how we saw that out. 

1 minute ago, renton said:

Queens seemed to want to go long for most of it when the opportunity to dominate the middle was probably there.

Not with Shea Gordon on the pitch - assuming he was there.