Absolutely rank rotten display from us - arguably our poorest of the season when you consider its importance. No chance that we are overhauling any body other than Dunfermline given the points deficit. I have to say that this is a long shot as well because when you have strikers who simply can’t score goals and worse than that not look remotely like scoring goals it is a huge negative.At least Cameron puts in a shift- Roy is a guiser and Junior is just not good enough. Mind you he is not alone there.

There wasn’t much evidence of WG’s attacking policy today - no width, midfield second to every ball, ball retention woeful. 

Miracles can happen but it will certainly take one for us to stay up. 

1 minute ago, Jilted John said:

I genuinely hope you guys stay up. I love going to Dumfries for a game. Pubs are good and the locals are a sound bunch! 

I like Dumfries, a very pleasant town and I've friends there. Football wise tho' I think the writing's on the wall for QOS and Dunfermline - whichever one manages the play-offs (it's hard to see anything better than 9th for either) is likely to face Airdrie. Not a good prospect.

Tip-top thank you where's D'Jaffo?

I’m over here, quite happy I’m not a rape apologist, scumbag, gammon.

Quite strange how you’ve come out from under the rock you disappeared under after last Saturdays game.

Great win for us. Yes we didn't play that well but given our squad today, our last 3 months and last week's performance in particular any win was needed today. The players stepped up and they all have to be given credit for that.

Thought Stanton was excellent and if we get him playing in a confident team who play quick passing football then he'll really take us up a level. Poplatnik worked tirelessly today as well especially given his lack of game time this season.

Special mention got the commentator today on QOTS TV who sounded like a fan who'd had a few pints pre match and then forgot he was streaming live. A shame as a remember the commentary before being decent. Loved how when the full time whistle went he just turned the mic off as well [emoji23]

21 minutes ago, TERREGLES1919 said:

Finlay Jack left a few weeks ago so I think the club are going with media students just now....

What happened there, then? He was really good. Best in the division, probably 

25 minutes ago, TERREGLES1919 said:

Finlay Jack left a few weeks ago so I think the club are going with media students just now....

Nothing to do with media students

2 minutes ago, renton said:

What happened there, then? He was really good. Best in the division, probably 

Finlay got a job reporting for Northsound

Edited by Homer Thompson

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Quite strange how you’ve come out from under the rock you disappeared under after last Saturdays game.

Just like you disappeared last night.  You don't have to sign on until at least Tuesday  your West Coast twat.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

You don't realise how much of shit hole Somerset is till you see it on TV.