Really ? We were bad, you were just as bad but time wasted more I guess. Lucky goal, 2 poor teams. If that’s considered a great effort then there’s hope yet for queens to stay up in this league 
Hoping that we’ve got the last bad performance out of the system before the end of the season. That’s a big hope 
Considering the run we've been on of 11 league games without a win and down to 3 outfield subs where only one of them has been getting 10/20 minutes here and there then yes, that was a great effort by the team today.

Well that should do it. I think that could be our new manager bounce gone and I can't see us overhauling the points difference now unless we pick up unlikely wins in Killie and Arbroath. We've shown signs of improvement under Gibson and that's all I realistically hoped for. He was always on a hiding to nothing.

Today was truly abysmal though. Rovers showed the hunger and determination to get the ball first that Gibson had instilled in us the last month. We just never matched them today. Far too many passengers. If Ally Roy never plays again for us it'll still be too soon. Still not sure folk were having me on last week that Shea Gordon was anything other than shit; completely anonymous as ever. No surprise there was a sarcastic cheer when he was subbed. Max looked back to the player we got initially. If Todd wasn't captain he'd surely have been hooked. Paton wasn't great but I thought he was far better than him today.

Raith won't get an easier game all season. I knew the time-wasting would be picked up and it was indeed a joke but that lies firmly at the feet of the referee. He let it happen without intervening and the Raith players had every right to continue doing it. Our players would have been exactly the same. I would say I was more annoyed with the fact Berra committed two challenges that on another day could have easily been two separate yellows and he received none.

Thoroughly deserved Rovers victory and though I hope the players don't share my attitude, it's looking like we should be preparing for League 1 now.

10 minutes ago, grumswall said:

It's fixed now. My apologies for thinking you had ever won something of note.

You were always going to get called on that mistake pal 😂. Your point still stands embarrassing that the commentator gets Jamie McDonald’s name wrong of all the players. 

10 minutes ago, lesterplunkett said:

Really ? We were bad, you were just as bad but time wasted more I guess. Lucky goal, 2 poor teams. If that’s considered a great effort then there’s hope yet for queens to stay up in this league 

Hoping that we’ve got the last bad performance out of the system before the end of the season. That’s a big hope 

Sure you’re not a Falkirk fan? That’s usually their response to a defeat.  

1 minute ago, San Starko Rover said:

You were always going to get called on that mistake pal 😂. Your point still stands embarrassing that the commentator gets Jamie McDonald’s name wrong of all the players. 

He spent the whole first half last Saturday saying Greenock instead of Morton or Greenock Morton every time. He is a massive downgrade on Finlay Jack but fair play for stepping up when a volunteer was required.

1 minute ago, Broony88 said:

He spent the whole first half last Saturday saying Greenock instead of Morton or Greenock Morton every time. He is a massive downgrade on Finlay Jack but fair play for stepping up when a volunteer was required.

To be fair it’s only a wee bit of banter everyone makes mistakes and the guys and girls providing the commentary and video are all volunteers and I think we’re all grateful for their work over the pandemic period. Non of them are professional they’re just fans who’ve stepped up to help out.   

Really poor from us today somehow in a week we are back to a AJ team long ball up Cameron wins the odd flick to nobody .

The odd time we passed it was to slow easy to defend against 

We could have played all night and not scored.

The worse thing is Rovers are a poor team a half decent performance and we win the game. 

Looks like the Gibson affect has gone 

20 minutes ago, grumswall said:
22 minutes ago, lesterplunkett said:

Considering the run we've been on of 11 league games without a win and down to 3 outfield subs where only one of them has been getting 10/20 minutes here and there then yes, that was a great effort by the team today.

Against the season we’ve had and at least 5 first teamers out injured one could argue you should have won by more

7 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

Really poor from us today somehow in a week we are back to a AJ team long ball up Cameron wins the odd flick to nobody .

The odd time we passed it was to slow easy to defend against 

We could have played all night and not scored.

The worse thing is Rovers are a poor team a half decent performance and we win the game.

Looks like the Gibson affect has gone 

Salty

16 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Well that should do it. I think that could be our new manager bounce gone and I can't see us overhauling the points difference now unless we pick up unlikely wins in Killie and Arbroath. We've shown signs of improvement under Gibson and that's all I realistically hoped for. He was always on a hiding to nothing.

Today was truly abysmal though. Rovers showed the hunger and determination to get the ball first that Gibson had instilled in us the last month. We just never matched them today. Far too many passengers. If Ally Roy never plays again for us it'll still be too soon. Still not sure folk were having me on last week that Shea Gordon was anything other than shit; completely anonymous as ever. No surprise there was a sarcastic cheer when he was subbed. Max looked back to the player we got initially. If Todd wasn't captain he'd surely have been hooked. Paton wasn't great but I thought he was far better than him today.

Raith won't get an easier game all season. I knew the time-wasting would be picked up and it was indeed a joke but that lies firmly at the feet of the referee. He let it happen without intervening and the Raith players had every right to continue doing it. Our players would have been exactly the same. I would say I was more annoyed with the fact Berra committed two challenges that on another day could have easily been two separate yellows and he received none.

Thoroughly deserved Rovers victory and though I hope the players don't share my attitude, it's looking like we should be preparing for League 1 now.

Agree with all of that other than the last paragraph. didn’t think rovers did much to win it either. 2 awful teams who have conspired miraculously to make it into the challenge cup final