3 hours ago, Dearbhorghila said:

Wow..  Is English your first language? I like fifers by the way. Particularly the St Andrews illiteratie

Get it right fucking up you. 

Hope that made sense.

Great effort from everyone in a rovers top today. We weren't trying to overplay it and just got back to basics and it worked. Our game management was pretty spot on today as well. Players wasted as much time as possible to stop queen's from building any momentum and it worked a treat.

Just now, Slipmat said:

Not with Shea Gordon on the pitch - assuming he was there.

Kinda felt like your guys Junior and Folarin? Should have started. At 0-0 they might have caused more problems given our issues defending but late on with us camping out we constricted the space well.

Just now, grumswall said:
2 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:
Me neither, but the commentator told me that Hamilton touched a free kick round the post.

Summed the commentator up that he couldn't even get the qots cup winning 'keepers name correct.

What cup would that be ? 

16 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

That must be about every Raith player been down "injured" now. 

Must've been frustrating from the other side, I'm sure, but I've no doubt the three players that went off were genuinely injured. Those two second half changes were us putting on a teenage left back who's only other league appearance (that I can remember) was our other Covid hit game this season, and a centre half who came into the midfield for I think his first appearance of the year after spending most of the season on loan at Edinburgh City as his contract runs down. 

With that in mind, it's a very, very good win for us. Obviously with the run we've been on we needed a win under any circumstances, but I think the team will take a lot from that. Queens only really scraped a couple of half chances and that's a credit to the Rovers defence. That was a proper old school McGlynn performance built on hard work and concentration. 

If we had a game midweek I think we'd be fucked, but hopefully we'll get some bodies back for next week. It's a shame Caley also had a really decent result today, because that game's a real showdown. 

Edited by Against The Machine

50 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Is this a "whooosh"?  Or does he actually exist?

I suspect he may even have managed to injure himself commentating.  He seemed to disappear for the last 20 minutes.

9 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Great effort from everyone in a rovers top today. We weren't trying to overplay it and just got back to basics and it worked. Our game management was pretty spot on today as well. Players wasted as much time as possible to stop queen's from building any momentum and it worked a treat.

Really ? We were bad, you were just as bad but time wasted more I guess. Lucky goal, 2 poor teams. If that’s considered a great effort then there’s hope yet for queens to stay up in this league 

Hoping that we’ve got the last bad performance out of the system before the end of the season. That’s a big hope 

Just now, lesterplunkett said:

Really ? We were bad, you were just as bad but time wasted more I guess. Lucky goal, 2 poor teams. If that’s considered a great effort then there’s hope yet for queens to stay up in this league 

Hoping that we’ve got the last bad performance out of the system before the end of the season. That’s a big hope 

Also scored more goals, chief.