2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

21 games! Show your working.

That bad run in 13/14 from the 3-3 draw with Cowdenbeath, was 11 games without a win before beating Morton. It just seemed longer with the likes of that 0-4 to Accies at HT game. 

Looking back to the Anelka season we did 11 league games without a win twice that season.

Can anyone remember us going longer than 11 league games without a win? Oh! I was forgetting the Gary F Locke season. 15 league games without a win.

Happy to concede the point. Must have felt longer.

Which means that the current streak is now worse than Murray's when folk were calling for him to get sacked, and rapidly approaching Locke's run which did get him sacked.

2 hours ago, renton said:

Happy to concede the point. Must have felt longer.

Which means that the current streak is now worse than Murray's when folk were calling for him to get sacked, and rapidly approaching Locke's run which did get him sacked.

Wow..  Is English your first language? I like fifers by the way. Particularly the St Andrews illiteratie

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I have no idea why you've had difficulty with Renton's post.

I was wondering what the problem was too. Its a football forum, not a written English exam. Should "fifers" not start with a capital F anyway. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

Guest Flash
19 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

What am I missing? Why are Queens 21/10?

Queens have won 3 home games out of the last 18 and the highest ranked team they’ve beaten is currently 6th. Looking at that, the odds of a Queens win are about 1 in 6 or less. So maybe taking other factors into account it has been reduced to about 1 in 2.

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I have no idea why you've had difficulty with Renton's post.

9 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I was wondering what the problem was too. Its a football forum, not a written English exam. Should "fifers" not start with a capital F anyway. 

I was wondering the same thing. Then I remembered that social media is awash with nutters.

Just what you want on an 11 game winless run, a squad decimated with covid/injuries! Starting line up doesn’t look too bad given the circumstances  although it looks a little unbalanced and if it isn’t working there are no real options to change it.

I make it Dick, Tumilty, Lang, Matthews, Spencer, Ross, Zanatta and Vaughan missing? Obviously Lang and Vaughan are long term that we already knew about but it’s still 8 players that would probably all be starting in our best 11.

Edited by R.R.FC