Queens fans, are you reeling from that late winner for Partick tonight? Worried it could be a vital point dropped at the end of the season? 

If so, don't worry. Raith Rovers are here to help. The 3 points are yours for the taking on Saturday, courtesy of our hapless playing and coaching staff. 

To qualify for this generous offer, just turn up at 3pm on Saturday. We'll take care of the rest. 

Queens fans, are you reeling from that late winner for Partick tonight? Worried it could be a vital point dropped at the end of the season? 
If so, don't worry. Raith Rovers are here to help. The 3 points are yours for the taking on Saturday, courtesy of our hapless playing and coaching staff. 
To qualify for this generous offer, just turn up at 3pm on Saturday. We'll take care of the rest. 

Aye you owe us 3 points for that shitshow on Saturday. I thought the deal was you leave your shittest performances of the season for against us, not our relegation rivals ffs.

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye you owe us 3 points for that shitshow on Saturday. I thought the deal was you leave your shittest performances of the season for against us, not our relegation rivals ffs.

Look, we couldn't even beat you guys when AJ was in charge. What chance have we now? 

16 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Look, we couldn't even beat you guys when AJ was in charge. What chance have we now? 

If that second half tonight is anything to go by it’s set to be a classic. Was hoping Gibson had motivated them enough to see the back of those extremely turgid displays. 

27 minutes ago, AuAl said:

About time Rovers got their act together don't you think. Do the right thing lads.

Clocks haven’t gone forward yet. Seems unlikely.

On the plus side, we should be back on form for the cup final

5219EF60-9241-4AFA-9D8F-2D3D307D65E1.png

1 hour ago, renton said:

Is there gonna be a stream for this? Not likely to get down there but not above torturing myself needlessly.

Yes, queens are streaming there home games with some good camera work. no pixelot in sight

Yes, queens are streaming there home games with some good camera work. no pixelot in sight
Have watched the QoS stream twice and it's very good. Probably won't this weekend though, for fear of my eyes melting as we trudge one more game closer to the end of the season.

4 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
8 minutes ago, Rouky said:

Have watched the QoS stream twice and it's very good. Probably won't this weekend though, for fear of my eyes melting as we trudge one more game closer to the end of the season.

Ditto, I'll more than likely make a 3rd effort out of blind faith but with a large bottle of scotch by my side. Queen's definately one of the better streams from what I recall.