Scott Brown retires

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Aye no bother Scott Steiner.

How is Scott Brown winning all those trophies in a 1 horse race an opinion you fucking lunatic? 80% or my arbitrary, but nearly correct estimate of 95% doesn't change the fact.

You didn’t say estimate you said fact, no actually you said an undeniable fact.

The actual fact is you were wrong you just made something up to try validate your own opinion and in doing so just completely devalued it.

So aye you can jog on now

Go Away GIF by Bounce

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The actual fact is you were wrong you just made something up to try validate your own opinion and in doing so just completely devalued it.

Go Away GIF by Bounce

Scott Brown won the vast, vast majority of his medals, all but 5 you say, in a one horse race.  That's a fact.  My 95% was an estimate and it's not surprising that its that you're clinging onto, rather than the point that's being debated as you and your fellow Scott Brown supporters know I and others on this thread are correct.

What he achieved is certainly not impressive.

18 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Go Away GIF by Bounce

This is the best paddling I have seen on here for some time. Bravo sir.

33 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Scott Brown won the vast, vast majority of his medals, all but 5 you say, in a one horse race.  That's a fact.  My 95% was an estimate and it's not surprising that its that you're clinging onto, rather than the point that's being debated as you and your fellow Scott Brown supporters know I and others on this thread are correct.

What he achieved is certainly not impressive.

No what i clearly wrote was he won 5 before Rangers imploded not that he won all but 5 in a 1 horse race in the same way you clearly wrote 95% to be an undeniable fact an not an estimate there is a discernible difference. 

And yeah i don’t need to cling on to any part of it to be fair, you fucked your own point you didn’t need any help from me and whilst you may believe Browns achievements to not be impressive ( that is your opinion and you entitled to it but don’t confuse that with fact) what certainly is impressive is the level of fuddery you are showing here in trying to pedal backwards. 

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

I mean, who really cares what English fans think of Scottish football?

Since when do we need to impress them or anyone else?

Who really cares what Old Firm PLC fans think about Scottish Football?

5 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Considering you are replying to one of those fans, red dotting posts of those fans it would suggest maybe you do? 🤣

30 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

No what i clearly wrote was he won 5 before Rangers imploded not that he won all but 5 in a 1 horse race in the same way you clearly wrote 95% to be an undeniable fact an not an estimate there is a discernible difference. 

And yeah i don’t need to cling on to any part of it to be fair, you fucked your own point you didn’t need any help from me and whilst you may believe Browns achievements to not be impressive ( that is your opinion and you entitled to it but don’t confuse that with fact) what certainly is impressive is the level of fuddery you are showing here in trying to pedal backwards. 

The undeniable fact is he won the vast majority of his medals in a one horse race.  Which part of that isn’t true?

I am far from a *** fan, but I do wonder if there would be the same sickening, almost unilateral arse-licking, of a similarly not particularly great player who had achieved the same with Rangers. Scott Brown is being insanely over rated on here for some reason. 😄

3 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I am far from a *** fan, but I do wonder if there would be the same sickening, almost unilateral arse-licking, of a similarly not particularly great player who had achieved the same with Rangers. Scott Brown is being insanely over rated on here for some reason. 😄

47 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Think Episode 9 GIF by NBC

21 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The undeniable fact is he won the vast majority of his medals in a one horse race.  Which part of that isn’t true?

Mate define one horse if you mean no rangers/sevco in the division then only four out of ten league wins come into that category. 

If you mean while rangers/sevco were crap then maybe all of them were on horse races.