Wosfl Premier Division Trapdoor

Glenafton on 49 points with two games to go. Win one and they are level with Benburb on 52 but likely to have a worse goal difference. A win and a draw takes them above Benburb and above Troon on goal difference and completely safe. 
They'll beat Blantyre & Cumbernauld easily.

15 hours ago, andy25 said:
15 hours ago, Rugbyroader said:
Glenafton on 49 points with two games to go. Win one and they are level with Benburb on 52 but likely to have a worse goal difference. A win and a draw takes them above Benburb and above Troon on goal difference and completely safe. 

I expect they will. They only need 4 points to be completely safe in any event. 

You obviously haven't seen us apart from Talbot games!
Can go from playing some good stuff to being really bad!!
Definitely an improvement in attitude since the new management team arrived tho, but in no way is it certain we'll win both games!, [emoji1696]

Rutherglen Glencairn relegated in highly irregular circumstances.
Basically Blantyre Victoria disrespected them and the entire Wosfl.
Not officially relegated yet. The outcome of tonight's abandoned match has yet to be determined.

31 minutes ago, glensmad said:
2 hours ago, Glenconner said:
Rutherglen Glencairn relegated in highly irregular circumstances.
Basically Blantyre Victoria disrespected them and the entire Wosfl.

Not officially relegated yet. The outcome of tonight's abandoned match has yet to be determined.

What do the rules say? Had that happened at the start of the season what would have happened? Should be a replay.

3 minutes ago, Oscar Wilder said:
12 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:
What do the rules say? Had that happened at the start of the season what would have happened? Should be a replay.

Whys that excuse my ignorance?

I just know that the last time Largs had a game abandoned by the ref it was replayed later. I just want to know what the rules say.

13 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

I just know that the last time Largs had a game abandoned by the ref it was replayed later. I just want to know what the rules say.

Abandoned because only 6 players left and unable to continue usually takes you into 3-0 forfeit territory unlike weather related scenarios.

1 minute ago, glensmad said:

Yes they do.

I stand corrected, was getting ahead of myself with the other Blantyre who tired to join at the start of the season.

the Blantyre first team manager has autonomy over the development squad so if he wants players in then he asked for them. Not heard of any problem with the development squad and the first team

Embarrassing  from Blantyre. Clubs trying to be professional and then this happens.

I get it clashed with a big game last night. But if you want to be a football player,play football.

If you want to be a football supporter.  Buy a ticket

5 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Abandoned because only 6 players left and unable to continue usually takes you into 3-0 forfeit territory unlike weather related scenarios.

The Largs-Cambuslang abandonment had nothing to do with the weather.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy1 said:

Embarrassing  from Blantyre. Clubs trying to be professional and then this happens.

I get it clashed with a big game last night. But if you want to be a football player,play football.

I saw Blantyre Vics v Darvel play two weeks ago.

They'd plenty of players, subs and tracksuits there.

I'd don't blame most of a relegated team and backroom staff calling off regarding the circumstances.

Doubt any of the Blantyre Vics committee or supporters made the journey either.

Compare that to Cambuslang Rangers who were slightly more honest and said, eff it we ain't playing.

Any blame here lies with the Wosfl blazers.

20 hours ago, Glenconner said:

I saw Blantyre Vics v Darvel play two weeks ago.

They'd plenty of players, subs and tracksuits there.

I'd don't blame most of a relegated team and backroom staff calling off regarding the circumstances.

Doubt any of the Blantyre Vics committee or supporters made the journey either.

Compare that to Cambuslang Rangers who were slightly more honest and said, eff it we ain't playing.

Any blame here lies with the Wosfl blazers.

4 committee and 4 supporters down

21 hours ago, Jimmy1 said:

unfortunately the majority of our players bought a ticket