Wosfl Premier Division Trapdoor

As mentioned above the deadline to comply with Licence requirements has recently been put back to May or thereabouts each year. There's still the need to get it sorted in time for the play-offs. Does SFA confirmation that the club will be recommended for approval count for that purpose? Anyone know?

Rossvale beating Cumbernauld 2-1

Something about the drowning man syndrome in that result last night. Rossvale can't reach the 50 point plus safety mark and the result just really pulls Cumbernauld into the panic zone. Time for Cumbernauld to go on a winning streak.

Great win for Benburb.

Now sitting on 42 points and all to play for. 3 wins would do nicely.

2 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Rossvale beating Cumbernauld 2-1

Something about the drowning man syndrome in that result last night. Rossvale can't reach the 50 point plus safety mark and the result just really pulls Cumbernauld into the panic zone. Time for Cumbernauld to go on a winning streak.

Great win for Benburb.

Now sitting on 42 points and all to play for. 3 wins would do nicely.

Cumbernauld can hardly buy a goal just now...unfortunately ...they are on the slippery slope downwards

• 2 weeks later...

The bottom 5 look to be struggling or running out of games but 6th and 7th bottom could be any of 5 or 6 teams perhaps more!

Glenafton and Kilbirnie picking up massive wins today that could drag others into the relegation battle. Benburb looking like they are almost safe after a 3-2 win over Largs today.

Predictions?5be48ba168f047e0181bced1e08cda6f.jpg

3 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Any club with under a total of 50 points on the final day is for the drop. 

Be interesting to see if anyone else from Ayrshire joins Kilbirnie Ladeside in Division One.

That's a matter of opinion, personally I think the safety mark will be around 47 or 48. Time will tell.

2 hours ago, goalmachine said:

What teams do people think will still go down ? Who's safe now ?

Could still involve 9 teams from Rutherglen down,.

Meadow, Troon and Bens now safe in my opinion, huge win for Glenafton yesterday,.

For me it's Bonnyton, Blantyre, Rossvale, Cumbernauld ,Largs and Kilbirnie but no doubt a rollercoaster ride ahead.

I know Glencairn have games coming up against the teams around them, but 2 points from a possible 18 is the worst current form in the division, they look to be in real danger of going down. I think the fixture backlog will probably catch up with Rob Roy too and wouldn't be surprised if they went down.

That's Ladeside down now I reckon. 

Fair play to Largs, dominated the full second half and deserved the 3 pts. 

Some funny results now as the teams with nothing to play for slip up against the relegation battlers. 

Making all the more difficult to predict