Dundee United v Celtic

Flybhoy

Just now, kingjoey said:

United have had a few decisions that the referee couldn’t not give, like disallowing the goal. He had a get out of jail free card with handing out a yellow instead of the red.

It was a goal incorrectly chopped off as the handball isn’t deliberate and it isn’t him that scores so United have just gotten a decision given to them by the referee.

Like it or not that’s the rules 

Just now, Jinky67 said:

It was a goal incorrectly chopped off as the handball isn’t deliberate and it isn’t him that scores so United have just gotten a decision given to them by the referee.

How many times?  Football doesn’t have rules, it has laws.

Just now, kingjoey said:

How many times?  Football doesn’t have rules, it has laws.

Here is the law then

Handball before scoring

The second change is on accidental handball in the immediate build-up to a goal. If an attacking player's accidental handball immediately precedes another player scoring, the goal will now be awarded, when last season it was likely to have been ruled out

And for someone so pedantic about the laws you would have thought you might have known them 😂

Edited by Jinky67

Just now, kingjoey said:

Any referee has to give a hand ball in the lead up to a goal. It’s not contentious. 

According to the new rule change it is. They have spent the past 5 minutes on premier sports debating it. But tbh I understand why Beaton chalked it off, but then Again I’m not a paranoid moon howler.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Arm is in an unnatural position. Foul.

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Here is the law then

Handball before scoring

The second change is on accidental handball in the immediate build-up to a goal. If an attacking player's accidental handball immediately precedes another player scoring, the goal will now be awarded, when last season it was likely to have been ruled out

It was also deliberate.

Just now, gannonball said:

According to the new rule change it is. They have spent the past 5 minutes on premier sports debating it. But tbh I understand why Beaton chalked it off, but then Again I’m not a paranoid moon howler.

Pretty sure that should be a separate thread/poll.

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You are fucking at it 🤣

Must be you can’t be that warped. If GG can intentionally save a ball at point blank range from a hard strike like that I think he should be taking Joe Harts place 

Edited by gannonball