Falkirk v Diamonds

11 minutes ago, btb said:

Apparently Aberdeen released some guy from his contract this week who's looking to start his coaching career - can't quite remember his name.

You jest but it's like 90%+ certain we'll appoint someone with virtually no coaching experience whatsoever and we'll be in the same position three months later when everyone else eventually realises that he's got no experience in coaching full-time men.

7 minutes ago, Gaz said:

You jest but it's like 90%+ certain we'll appoint someone with virtually no coaching experience whatsoever and we'll be in the same position three months later when everyone else eventually realises that he's got no experience in coaching full-time men.

Looking around there are four medium sized clubs likely to change their managers soon Dundee, Dunfermline, Raith & yourselves - if Brown's serious about coaching he's bound to end up at one of them. 

Problem is he'll probably want an experienced No. 2 - and the combo will be expensive.

Edited by btb

10 minutes ago, Falkirkwheel said:

I can’t wait for Rennies post match interview with all the ‘positives’ from the game and how we were ‘unlucky’ etc etc. The man is delusional.  

He's just miles out of his depth. Wonder which of the new board are going to hold their hands up and say 'Sorry everyone..I brought him in'

Don't normally post on a Saturday immediately after a match but I can't let that go without saying something.

What an absolute gang we are! We've too many soft as shite players who don't look like they care enough. Mutch is average, Williamson is good for one thing, running into space down the wing. His crosses are decent, maybe one in four, his defending is crap as his positioning is dreadful and he can't win a header, McKay is McKay, Watson is about average although he was terrible today, while McCann is probably good enough to keep. Mills was like a fish out of water, Telfer is being dragged down to the level of the rest of them, McGuffie is ok and was probably our best midfielder today (so why the f**k was he taken off?). Nesbitt started the season quite well, as he probably will with his next team, but, by f**k, he is absolutely rank rotten! Griffiths is immobile and Kabia, for whatever reason, has lost the great promise that he showed just a few weeks ago.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Rennie resigned tonight as he must be desperate to get back to the states. I was certainly willing to cut him some slack, but not after that.

Another Saturday night ruined, thanks lads!!

30 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Didn’t even think Airdrie were that good today, think they’ve played a fair bit better than that this season. And yet, as comfortable a 1-4 as you’ll ever see. Christttt

I thought Airdrie dominated in every aspect of the game,  4 -1 maybe flatters Falkirk,      Easton and Frizzell ran through the midfield second half at will and always had options,   Falkirks defence and keeper are hopeless when under pressure, No leaders at all.....

Time sort yourselves out Falkirk you have Cove at home in a few weeks, surely you ha 've enough pride to get a result against that lot....

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

Doesn't our current manager have a wealth of coaching experience ?

TBF his experience is in soccer.

Appointing the right one is our issue, Davidson won two cups and was a novice, Imrie doing aok too.

Tbh I think we will struggle to get an experienced manager in, well one that will appease the fans.