Hamilton vs Pars - Sat 12th March

We got a grip of things after the break but the 20 minutes between Lawless scoring and Chucky coming on was horrendous. Then after that we did pretty well without carrying much of a threat from open play. I think Dunfermline dropped back let Lawson boss it (even if he never seemed in control of the ball) and we did quite well at keeping them there even if Popescu tried his best to give them a chance.

I liked Lawson in midfield. Mental that Moyo can ‘score’ 2 goals and still be one of the worst players on the park (just ahead of Dunfermline’s keeper what a haddy)

Really can’t get why fans want us to sign Popescu permanently (although him being captain must mean it’s pretty much a done deal) so bad and always looks an inch away from scrapping with someone to be sent off.

Lewis Spence is also dreadful. Mimnaugh x Lawson midfield next pls.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

I said at 2-1 Dunfermline would regret those couple of missed chances and so it proved.

Last 15 minutes,it was one way traffic but we didn't deserve to win the game.Our midfield were a shambles:Mullen,Spence and Lawson and the worst man on the park scored two goals which summed the day up.

I was willing to give Taylor a chance but it is always like for like subs,no change in formation or tactics...meet the new boss same as the old boss.

Pars fans  I met after the game felt we should have won.I disagree,their profligacy at 2-1 let us into the game.

We are still in the mix for the Play Offs with QOS and Ayr in The forthcoming games with defeat in one of those games potentially dragging us back in it. 

I believe Brian Rice said to a fan after leaving that Moyo was great in the air and rubbish on the ground. Today was the epitome of that. His second half performance was quite something to behold yet that was a very fine header for the second equaliser. I thought the first goal was a fair challenge but wouldn't be shocked to find he had an arm across the keeper. I'm glad Mimnaugh was dropped and even after today I wouldn't have him in the team, I just don't see what he brings, except costly mistakes. We need Scott Martin but the guy can't seem to stay injury free.

I predict we'll stay up in eight place by a point.

Not much use to us that point, especially after leading twice.

One point off Queens with a game in hand. Massive double-header at EEP against Morton and Thistle. Win both - stop laughing - and we’ll look in much healthier shape. Fail and we’ll be as good as down.

Just seen the goals. Unbelievable from Donaldson wtf?!

Hamilton’s first goal should never have counted though. You’re not supposed to touch the keeper if he’s off the ground and he’s clearly fouled.

That being said, our penalty looked soft as shite.

Just seen the goals. Unbelievable from Donaldson wtf?!
Hamilton’s first goal should never have counted though. You’re not supposed to touch the keeper if he’s off the ground and he’s clearly fouled.
That being said, our penalty looked soft as shite.

First Hamilton goal is a definite foul - although, not as bad as I was told by people at the game. You can’t just jump into the keeper when he’s in the air, the striker has to go through the keeper to get the ball. Referee and linesman have a great view and it’s horrendous officiating that they can’t see that’s a foul.

Second Hamilton goal is terrible from our perspective. Chalmers looked like he just couldn’t be bothered marking his man, gives him a free header. Then Comrie seems to end up nutmegging himself in an attempt to clear it.

Donaldson’s goal is brilliant. If only our attacking players could play football like that… our penalty is very soft, but Hamilton defender does seem to have a hold of Edwards and it’s stupid to give the referee a decision to make - particularly when he’s given your team a questionable goal, that saw Dunfermline players/coaches berating the ref at half time.

Just seen the highlights. Awful lot of 'BOOOO!!!', often quite comical.

What a goal from Donaldson. Probably the best goal we've scored all season. Maybe play him up front! I think he's one goal away now from being our joint top scorer (joining McCann and Lawless on a massive three, unless I've forgotten one).

The effort from Lawless off the bar actually appears to be a brilliant save by the Hamilton keeper.

The first equaliser is on Stolarczyk. Looks like the ball goes right through his hands before Moyo makes contact with him. The ball should never have been allowed to be put in though. We had two defenders on Kennedy yet they did little to stop him crossing it. Poor and soft.

Really disappointed in Edwards' dive. Real shitebag stuff.

Though our penalty was the correct call. Brown was holding Edwards and it was a clear foul. Well taken by Lawless.

The second equaliser is rank from us. It's a free header from a nothing corner. Moyo barely has to move to be unmarked. Incredibly soft and poor again. So disappointing to see.

Stolarczyk had a bit of a mad moment late on when he punched a ball but found himself in the middle of the box and was duly lobbed. Thankfully Comrie headed it off the line.

It's easy to distinguish from those highlights that Joe Chalmers is a fucking shitebag player. Absolute powderpuff with little to offer. 

That first Hamilton goal should never have stood. The goalie clearly is getting it and Moyo just comes in and knocks him off his jump. Clearly a free kick by the rulebook. I fucking hate us playing Accies away. 

10 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Wasn't there yesterday but I like what I've seen from Chalmers personally.

Complete shitebag, What do you like about him? I've  seen nothing in him.

What the fuk is Comrie doing on the second goal btw. His wee skinny chicken legs doing a Riverdance.

Surely between him and the keeper that weak header should never be crossing the goal line.

What the fuk is Comrie doing on the second goal btw. His wee skinny chicken legs doing a Riverdance.
Surely between him and the keeper that weak header should never be crossing the goal line.
Does the basics well, keeps things ticking over and is tidy on the ball.

2 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Does the basics well, keeps things ticking over and is tidy on the ball.

Fair enough but I think Pybus keeps things ticking over with 5 yard passes but also wins the ball and doesn't crap out of the rough stuff.  I just think his wee passes could be swapped for a player with some life about them. He plays like a stoner.